I'm not going anywhere..[26]

A/N

So before we get into the chapter here's something that I haven't really been wanting to address, but it's getting worse so I feel like I have to. I know when writing this I won't be able to please everyone like I really yearn to. BUT if you don't like it, then please, I'm begging you. DON'T READ IT! I am a very nice and understanding person, but I don't take too kindly to hate. I mean who does.

I would never say some of the things I get from some people. It's sick and disturbing to me how much me writing and creating my own vision bothers some people.

All I'm asking is for people not to be so hateful. I promise it won't hurt my feelings if you don't read. I will take criticism and feedback all day long. But you don't have to be rude about it.

Anyway back to the positive...for the people who are never rude to me, and show me unconditional love. Thank you❤️and know that you are deeply appreciated. Anyway, Enjoy guys😘
____________

Camila's POV.

Stretching my tired, sore body I let out a sigh as I rested my head back down on the pillow. I ran my fingers through Royalty's hair careful not to wake her. The feeling of laying with her in my arms is the best feeling ever. I can't believe I've been missing out on this and just being with her for this long.

I watched as her chest went up and down slowly. The small pout on her lip as she held her stuffed bunny that Sofia had given her in her arms.

Speaking of, I really need to spend some time with my sister. Mom called me the other day telling me that she's been acting up in school lately and I need to talk to her.

"M-mommy?" She whined as she rolled around with her eyes still closed. "Mommy, no." She mumbled and I could tell she was dreaming.

I rubbed her back hoping that it would calm her down. She continued to whine and roll around saying things, some I couldn't even understand. She sounded as if she was going to cry so I knew I needed to wake her up now.

"Baby." I said trying to be as quiet as I could I didn't want to scare her. She groaned again before I saw her eyes slowly start to open.

"Mommy?" She pouted as she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes. "Mommy dat you mommy?" She sounded so sad.

I smiled sadly and reached out for her hand. "Yes mija it's mommy." Her eyes popped open and the surprised look on her face made me want to cry.

I smiled when she reached out for me

I smiled when she reached out for me. I didn't waste anymore time as I grabbed her and pulled her small body into my chest. I instantly felt myself began to cry. I've missed her so much.

"Oh my baby."

She looked up at me sideways and gave me the most heartwarming smile ever. "I miss you so so mwuch mommy."