Back to the basics... [51]

Camila's POV.

***
Superstar, Y/N Brown seem leaving a club
with a mysterious woman...

***

For the seventh time this week, superstar Y/N Brown was seen leaving the club with a different woman!

***

Oh Nicki baby come back! Y/N needs you and she apparently doesn't know how to cope with things..

***

Is Brown ok? She's been out there a lot lately, and not in a good way. Insiders say that they are worried about the superstar.

Pictures below👀‼️‼️

Once the pictures popped up they showed the times she left the club and even the morning after outside of her house.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

***

Is Y/N ok? We all hope for the best, but it looks like she's going back to her old ways.

I glared at my phone screen before shutting it off. This has been an ongoing problem for the last couple of nights. Ever since we had that small argument after bringing Royalty from therapy, she's been this way.

I know she's only being like this because I didn't take her back and because I yelled at her that I didn't want to be with her. But she has to see it my way. I told her how I felt and she completely disregarded my feelings. But now that she's ready for us to get back together, then I should just jump on that. No, it doesn't work that way. Plus I was just angry, I didn't mean to yell those things at her.

But I still don't want to be just a second choice or like a back up because her and Nicki didn't work out. And that's exactly what I feel like I am to her. Someone to take her mind off of Nicki and I love her too much to put myself in that situation. Maybe I should have said that. It would have been better.