When she hurts, I hurt [22]

Y/N's POV.

"Wake me up before you go, ooh I need a little more

Just a little more, a little more of your love

Wake me up before you go, ooh I need a little more

Just a little more, a little more of your love

'Cause your love, your love, your love

Wake me up with some more of your love

'Cause your love, your love, your love

Wake me up with some more of your love..."

I sang softly in her ear as I rubbed her back. This has always been one of her favorite songs by me. She just knows it's about her. I watched as her eyes closed all the way and she clutched her stuffed bunny tightly in her hands. I sighed deeply before getting up from her bed and reaching over to kiss her forehead.

I ran my hand over her forehead as I stared down at her. All the hurt and pain she was feeling right now, I was feeling.

The now dried tear stains on her chubby cheeks, her red nose

It hurt me like hell to see my baby hurting like this. I wiped my tear that silently escaped from my eye. I shook my head before giving her one more kiss and turning the monitor on that I had sitting my her bed.

As I walked out I made sure to leave her door halfway open. The last thing I want is for her to wake up and think she's alone.

"Hey guys." I spoke as I made it down the stairs.

"Hey, umm is she ok?" I nodded bringing my hand up to scratch the nape of my neck.

The girls were now all sitting in the living room talking quietly.

"Um yeah I just put her down for a nap." As I said this DJ looked up at me from her hands and shaking legs.

"Are you sure she's ok Y/N? I'm so so so sorry! I didn't know that I would upset her or scare her like that I was just joking around. I'm sorry-"

I shook my head as I stuffed my hands into my front pockets. I knew where she was going with this and she's wrong. It's not her fault and she shouldn't blame herself.

"Dinah please. It's not your fault alright." She nodded slowly as she put her head down in her hands. I know she still felt really bad about what happened. But it really wasn't her fault. To be honest it didn't even have anything to do with her for real.

"What happened out there, had nothing to do with you D. It had everything to do with Camila." I continued hoping that she'd understand.

"Seeing how she reacted out there, it's really scary to even imagine half the things she's seen Camila go through."