I need you. [33]

A/N

^^Awwww😍😍

______

A week later

"Yeah I know India. They're both allergic to peaches,and they can't drink formula. I got it." I said rolling my eyes.

I really don't get why she always thinks she has to tell me these things over and over. As if I wasn't doing this all on my own with Royalty once before.

"Good. Because I didn't pump all them damn bottles for nothing. Got my boobs all swollen and nipples hurting! So damn right your ass better follow my much needed rules!"

I laughed at her crazy ass. "Girl I got this. This ain't my first rodeo in case you forgot."

"Whatever Y/N I know you go it. I just can't help it, those are my babies." She whined and I rolled my eyes. She so over dramatic.

"Well don't stress babe I got them. Now leave me to have my time." I said playfully.

"Y/N don't make me slap your ass ok."

"Yeah alright, you not gone do a damn thing."

"You keep playing with me and one day imma really show you what I'm about."

I smack my lips playfully. "Girl I know what you're all about."

"Mmhm you like to think you do."

"I can show you better than I can explain how much I do."

She got quite and I couldn't help but laugh. "Goodbye Y/N."

"Now why you want to hang up all of a sudden, you must be scared."

"I-you are such a damn man whore I hope you know that."

I shrugged. "Eh, I do alright."

"Mmhm I'll be sure to pray for Nicki because she's going to need it."

My smile slowly left my face as she mentioned her name. I haven't spoken to her in over a week, and I know it's all my fault she's pissed at me. I was wrong on every level. But I just got so frustrated and it slipped.

So now she's been ignoring my calls, messages, and I've even been sending her little I'm sorry gifts that only get sent back to me.

Right now I know she's busy but damn I do miss her.

"Uh oh why'd you get so quiet all of a sudden, you must have fucked things up with her already?"

"Man I don't know India. I said some crazy shit to her and now she's pissed at me, she hasn't talk to me in over a week."

"Well what did you say that was so bad?"

"Basically I yelled at her and told her that she needed to get used to the fact that Camila's isn't going anywhere, and she's will always have a place with me."

"Oh my god, you can not be serious Y/N. You said that to her?"

I sighed feeling the regret all over again. "Yeah, and before you start don't. I already feel like shit."

"Good because you deserve to feel like shit. That was dead wrong of you and you know it."

"I know India god it just slipped out. I wouldn't say something like that to her."

I heard her start to laugh which confused me. "Are you seriously laughing at me right now?"

"I am." She said between laughs. "Because even after all that you still don't see it."