Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]

Y/N's POV.

It's been a couple of days since Nicki almost broke up with me. I can't lie, I have been kinda dodging Camila. I don't know if it's just me or what but things have been super weird when we're around each other. Like super strange, way more than the usual awkwardness.

Speaking of Camila, here she comes now.

"Hey." She spoke softly.

I nodded."What's up?" I sat down at the island on a stool.

"Um how long is Royalty going to be staying with Rosa?"

I shrugged. "Not sure. She just called asking if she could take her out with her nephew so probably later tonight."

I was actually skeptical about even letting her go with Rosa, but she promised me that she wouldn't have Chanel around so I gave in. Royalty loves Rosa anyway so of course she begged me to go.

Camila nodded slowly as she continued to bounce on the heels of her feet. "Oh ok."

A couple of minutes passed by and nothing but silence played in the background. Neither one of us said a thing. I sat scrolling through my phone and laptop and Camila stood staring at me.

I don't know why but you could definitely feel the tension between us. So much tension.

"You know I've been in the studio again." She smiled softly as she played with the top of her bottled water.

I glanced up at her. "That's nice."

She nodded looking down away from me. "Yeah, I was uh- I was wondering that whenever you get time. That maybe you could come listen to what I've got."

She stared up at me with those hopeful eyes and that huge goofy smile that I love. It took everything in me not to smile back in 'aww'.

"Yeah maybe." When I said that her head automatically turned to the side questionably.

"What's that matter Y/N, are you feeling ok?"

Shaking my head I closed my laptop. "Nothing I'm good."

She gave me a knowing look as she placed her water down on the counter and made her way over to me. "Y/N please. Ok, I know you and I can tell somethings off-

"I can't do this Camila!" Her eyes grew big at my outburst.

I can't say I didn't feel kinda bad for yelling at her because I did. But it's what needed to be done.

"Do what Y/N? I've done nothing to you, I'm here like you asked."

As she spoke she looked at me with a sad, worried look. But I couldn't give in.

"This!" I said pointed from between us. "I can't do this shit right here, with you being here!"

"What?" She said weakly

"It almost cost me my relationship and I can't have that. I love Nicki and I'm not about to lose her!"

"Ok in case you forgot Y/N. You asked me to come and stay here with you. You wanted me here, I don't have to stay. I have more than enough of my own money to have my own place! So don't stand here and act like your doing me any favors!"

I smacked my lips "Camila that's not what I meant."

"I don't care what you meant! I'm here for my daughter, not for you or anyone else! I don't even care about your damn relationship enough to want to mess it up!" She yelled before storming up the stairs and I groaned before following behind her.

I sighed deeply as she pushed the door open to her room and frantically began walking around.

"Camila cut it out. You know I didn't mean anything by that."

"Listen. If you didn't want me here, that's all you had to say." She mumbled as she began to grab suitcases throwing them onto the bed.

"I didn't mean that Camila damn. I just wanted you to know that this, us couldn't happen again."

She turned to look at me finally. "We can't happen again?" She asked softly as her movements completely stopped.

I nodded slowly. "Right. We can't."

"B-But you weren't saying that before. Y-you even said you loved me back." She whispered even lower than before. She looked up at me and I almost wanted to grab her up and hug her to me. "Was it something that I did, a-are you just upset with me about not telling you about the baby..what is it?"

My head dropped at the sound of her voice. I knew she would be crying any minute now.

"Camila." I whispered as I took a step closer to her. "You know that was nothing but us talking. We were having a deep conversation and we both got caught in the moment. I got caught in the moment."

Her eyes grew big as she stood there shaking her head whispering things to herself.

"So-so um y-you don't really love me anymore?" She said child like. Something like Royalty when she can't get something she wants. "Because I-I meant what I said to you. There was no being 'caught up' those were my true feelings Y/N."

"Mila, I'll always love you and you know that." I said grabbed her hand in mine. "But we- we just can't be together. I'm sorry."

After I said that she immediately snatched her hand away from me and pulled her suitcases up beside her. "Please make up your damn mind Y/N. Because you're confusing the hell out of me."

I stuffed my hands into my front pockets as I watched her storm around me and out of the room.

I feel bad but I couldn't take the chances of her thinking that I wanted something more with her. Because every since the other night when we talked, she's been so clingy and super close to me. So I knew she was probably having other thoughts.

Maybe I'm just a jackass but I have to do what I have so to protect myself and her of course. The relationship we shared was sort of toxic in a way, and we have a lot of unresolved issues. A relationship is the last thing we need to get into.

😤😤😠😠

A/N

Ummmm totally #TeamCamila rn😒Y/N's being such a bitch

How do you guys feel about how things are going so far??💭

Who's just ready for Camila and Y/N to get back together?🙋🏻‍♀️😭I know I am!!

It's going to happen sooner than you guys think, I promise you🥰 I know that a lot of you guys want Y/N with Nicki sooo I'm giving it only a little bit longer. (And being that this is a Camila/ you story) I'm willing to give Nicki a little more time😩💓

Surely you all know that it won't stay that way😕

Welp...Thanks so much for reading/voting you guys :* also sorry for any mistakes😔

UPDATE COMING SOON😉🎀