Everything's good [9]

2 weeks later- last day of tour.

Y/N's POV.

"Thank you all so much! I couldn't do anything without you guys! This tour was great and I can't thank you all enough! My true fans, I love you!"

I controlled my breath as I jogged off stage. Tonight was my last performance of my tour. I've been on tour for almost a year now and it just feels good to finally be done.

I grabbed a towel from one of my guards. Walking down the hall as everyone patted my back constantly congratulating me. Amanda and the boys even came out to congratulate me. I was excited when I looked out in the crowd to see them it's seriously been a minute since we all were together.

"Man you killed it!" Travis said as we did our handshake.

"Yeah dude you did your thang out there." Josh said agreeing with Travis.

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks guys. I'm glad you all came."

"Y/N you know we wouldn't miss out on your last show." I hugged Amanda back.

"Right. Plus it's too many bad females in here." Justin's dumb ass said while looking at my background dancers walking by.

"Shut up Justin." We all said and I smacked him in the back of the neck.

"Thanks for coming bitch boy."

He reached to hit me back but I moved bumping right into someone.

"Good job out there kid." Rosa said

I smiled as I pulled her into a hug. "Thanks Rosa, glad I made you happy."

She lightly hit my shoulder and pushed me away from her.

So I just officially finished my tour here in Las Vegas. I can't lie I'm a little sad about it but happy that I got to entertain and give all my fans the best show of their lives.

I'm in a great mood like I have been lately. It's now been 2 weeks since Reign was in the hospital and things are going good with her. She's back to her normal, playful self which I am very grateful for. Also things between Nicki and I have really took off, we're actually taking things slow and starting to really get to know each other on another level. We're kinda like we were before except now we are way more than just friends with benefits.

But we've decided to not go public with our relationship yet. She feels it's better to stay low for now and I think the same. At least until we get really serious.

I can say I'm really starting to feel like myself again. I'm starting to be happy with myself and my life.

I was standing with my whole team and the guys around talking and laughing. While they of course congratulated me on the last show.

"Alright guys I'm about to hit the shower and get dressed. Dinner tonight on me." I spoke quickly and jogged off before they could say anything.

"Momma!"

I stopped and turned around to see my baby running towards me with a huge smile on her face.

"Ro! Babygirl I missed you so much!" I said as I lifted her up in my arms. I swear I wasn't even sure if Camila was really going to come or not.

"I missed you too momma!"

It's been maybe a week since I've seen her. After going to Miami I stayed while Reign was in the hospital then I had fly back out to St. Louis for rehearsals.

"Did momma do good out there?"

She giggled and nodded. "Yes, it was great!"

I nodded and kissed her everywhere ok her face.