Crazy [3]

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSSS!!🥰🎄 I wish you all much love and peace❤️❤️ enjoy!
______

Y/N's POV.

I've written so many letters, tried to e-mail you, all I ask is why you dodging me?

And he's not any better, I could do you better than he can

I see the way you are with me I know that you ain't satisfied

But it's like you don't even remember

[Chorus]
It's like I don't even matter on your birthday, for the holidays

Got me going crazy, you're on my mind

It's like I don't even matter, your love is gone, girl you're done with me

Do you think about us, I miss you so much, it's like I don't even matter

[Verse 2]
I miss the smell of your perfume, I lay by the fireplace

I guess tonight is the night I miss your touch

Baby, I need you, the only love I have in my heart is for you

Can't even live, can't even live with the pain I feel inside

This is real

Why you giving up? Can you see me? Am I invisible?

I see the way you are with me I know that you ain't satisfied

But it's like you don't even remember

[Chorus]
It's like I don't even matter on your birthday, for the holidays

Got me going crazy, you're on my mind

It's like I don't even matter, your love is gone, girl you're done with me

Do you think about us, I miss you so much, it's like I don't even matter.....

I could still hear the song in my head. It's a song I wrote a little after Camila and I separated. It still hurts to even think about it honestly. So sometimes I just play it to hear. I shows all my emotions and thoughts in one song.

I sighed and buried my head in my hands. Sitting up on the large custom made bed I could feel a headache coming.

I woke up feeling extra down today. Nothing felt right. Not my body nor my mind at this point. I feel like I'm stuck in a damn nightmare that I can't get out of. Every night I have the same dreams about my past. It's really fucked up that I know I'm the one who made things like this and now I can't change the outcome.

Things are the way they are because of me. That's all I think about.

I stretched my sore body before getting up from the bed. I pushed myself up from the bed and did my morning routine. After I got in the shower and brushed my teeth, I got dressed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand heading downstairs.

I had my phone in my hand as I walked down the stairs. Checking some emails and text messages.

My life has really become the same boring cycle over the year. I wake up and get dressed, check my overdraft emails and messages then I work on my music.

Without my music I probably would have gone insane by now. That's the only thing keeping me here, my music and my kids of course.

Speaking of kids. I need to call Camila and see what's up with her ass.