She knows [15]

Y/N's POV.

"Alright babe, I'll see you soon." I leaned over to kiss Nicki on her lips.

She smiled up at me rubbing her thumb across my bottom lip. As I held her by the waist.

"I'll come back as soon as I'm done."

I smacked my lips playfully. "Either that or I'm coming to you."

She looked up at me and I could tell something was on her mind. Her eyes wondered my face.

"What's the matter baby?"

"Nothing Y/N. I just really love you is all."

I grinned feeling my cheeks heat up. I pulled her closer to me by her waist. "I love you too babe. Please be sure and call me when you make it."

"Of course." We pulled away from each other my hands still resting on her hips. "You behave."

I chuckled before peaking her lips one more time. "You know I will.

She grabbed ahold of my face making me lean down more. "Mmhm. Promise me?"

Staring back into her eyes I nodded slowly biting down on my lip. "I promise."

"I love you ugly." She pouted up at me with her small arms wrapped around my neck.

I chuckled shaking my head. My hands gripped her hips as they slid down to her fantastic ass.

"I love you more big booty." I bent down to reach her height. She laughed laying her head on my chest. I smiled down at her. "Have a good week."

-

"Ugh what the fuck!" I yelled I was getting so damn frustrated right now. I've called Camila at least 6 times and she's not answered once.

She called me early this morning now here it is going on midnight and I haven't heard a thing from her.

"Y/N, you good?"

I looked up from my phone to see everyone sitting at the table eating.

"Nah man, I've called Camila but she won't answer."

Travis raised his eyebrow up at me.

"What?" I asked wanting to know why he was looking at me that way.

"You don't think something is wrong do you?"

I shook my head. "Nah I know something is off. She called me earlier saying she was going to drop Ro back off."

"You know she was acting kinda strange the last time we saw her." Josh said making me look over at him and nod.

"Yeah I noticed too, I just didn't want to say nothin." Justin added as he smacked loudly on his food.

I unfolded my arms and walked around the kitchen island to grab something to eat. "Shit I know. I tried talking to her but she's so damn closed off that I couldn't get not one answer out of her."

It was quite for a second and I started to eat. This call really has me thinking. She sounded weird, and I don't know what was happening but I'm thinking it has something to do with Ro. And that's what worries me.

I can't let shit happen to my daughter.

"Man fuck it, I'm about to go to L.A. and find out for myself." I said tossing my fork down and pushing my plate away.