I got it. [38]

A/N

Surprise!!! Another update :)

I hope you love me nowwwww🥺

____

Camila's POV.

"She looks like she's doing better."

I looked over at my mom as we both sat in the backyard watching Sofi run around with Royalty.

"Yeah, thank you so much mami. I didn't know what to do. S-shes never been like that."

I was so scared last night the only thing I could think of was to call my mom. It didn't take any convincing at all. Once I explained to her about Royalty, and she heard her screams and cries from the background, she flew right out. Her and Sofi.

"Aw mija I know and I'm glad you called me, but where is Y/N?"

I rolled my eyes slightly turning away from her. "Well apparently she was too busy to answer any of my 20 calls or messages."

"Too busy with what exactly? Because as long as I've known Y/N she'll always drop anything when it comes to Royalty."

"Things change mami, she's got a girlfriend remember I told you?"

"And what does that even mean mija? Royalty is her daughter no matter what."

I nodded choosing to stay silent. It's not a whole bunch that I have to say or even want to say about it.

"What's been going on mija? You know you can tell me."

"I know mami, I'm ok."

"Now that lie may work on someone else but not me." She said sternly. "Now tell me what's bothering you mija."

I took a deep breath rubbing the side of my face. I could already feel the tears starting up.

"It's just-I poured my heart out to her mami. I-i told her about out baby boy, and then I told her I was still in love with her. She even told me she wished we could still be together and that she loved me too."

My mother's face went from really confused and concerned, to happy only to go back to confused and concerned.

"Ok honey calm down. You should  be happy, that sounds like a great thing to me. Now you two can get back together."

I shook my head quickly as she spoke. "No?"

"No mami. That's the problem, s-she basically told me that it meant nothing to her, and that she wasn't going to ruin her relationship with Nicki for me." I cried as she pulled me into her. I sniffed and lifted my head from her shoulder.  "She told me we would never be back together mani and she left me and Royalty to go back to her girlfriend!"

She looked at me with sad eyes but said nothing as she held me. "Aww mija." She whispered

"I'm heartbroken mami. I really am."

"I know you are honey, I know. But maybe this is for the best. Maybe you two just don't belong."

"I-I thought that this could be our chance to-to you know make things right between us, and maybe even start over. But she quickly shot that dream down from me."

She sighed and then there was a long pause.

"Is that why you moved out?"

"Mmhm. I wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to stay there."

"I can certainly understand that mija, but I do think that maybe you and Y/N just need to have a talk about this-"

"No mami I'm tired of talking. She said what she said and that's it I guess." I said letting my eyes wonder back over to my little sister and daughter.