A Million and one Questions [21]

A/N 

Here's a wayyyy longer chapter! Enjoy guys🧚🏻‍♀️🌺

p.s. please try not to cry😪
_____

"Alright baby, you ready?" I asked as I gave her a snack and a juice before going outside.

She nodded as she stuffed the last of her fruit smacks into her mouth trying to wiggle down from the stool. "Uh huh momma."

I chuckled and helped her off and she stood up dusting herself off.

"You look so cute babygirl." I said spinning her around.

She smiled. "Yes I know dat momma. I cute!" With her hand in her hip as she pointed up at me. Boy what am I going to do with her. She's literally a mini Camila.

"That's right you are! You know who you got that from right?" I said while pointing to myself.

She nodded while putting her finger to her chin like she was thinking. "Hmm, I gots it from myself!"

I gasped as I lifted her up above my head. "Oh really now." She laughed making me smile. "Why you gotta do your momma like that, am I not cute to you."

Her giggles continued as she held onto my hand with both of hers. "I sorry momma! I cute wike you member'!"

I chuckled bringing her back down and flopping her to my chest. "Aww thank you baby, you're so sweet."

She rolled her eyes and I put her down. "Yeah rwight momma."

I shook my head as I watched her skipped away from me. This girl is really something else man. I'm too blessed to have her as my daughter.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up hopefully it was the girls.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, we're outside at the gate."

I smiled. Yes finally. "Alright great, I'll buzz you guys in. Just come straight through to the backyard."

"Ok see you in a sec."

"See you."

"Come on Royalty time to go play." I said walking down the hall and into living room.

Royalty sat patiently on the couch watching tv. She knew not to go outside without my permission.

"Ok momma. I can not waits to pway! And swim!"

She giggled to herself as she swung put hands back and forth.

"I know baby, and momma also has a surprise for you."

He eyes grew and I slid open the door leading us outside to the large lawn. Walking out the yard was basically filled with Ro's toy houses, a trampoline, her sandbox and her many thousands of toys.

As she ran off to play I took a seat at one of the many tables that sat around the yard. I had my phone in one hand and a smoothy in the other.

I went through a couple of messages answer back and making some appointments still keeping my eyes on the now very hyperactive 4 year old.