Work it out [55]

A/N

Sooooo I have a lot more updates I'm about to put out AND more new stories coming soon☺️👀

Enjoy!💗
_________

Camila's POV.

"So as soon as you finish up recording your second solo album we can start talking about further plans with how exactly you're gonna start to rise back into the spotlight and even the next world tour. How does that sound?"

I nodded and gave a fake smile. "Sounds great."

I was in the studio today after about 5 hours of sitting in endless meetings, I was finally able to go to the studio. But to my surprise the talk of how I was going to "Surface back out." Was still going.

"Hey you sure your alright?" I looked down at my phone and saw a few messages left on my phone from the girls and mami.

Mom still checks on me as if I'm gonna just hop up and leave back to Alex. The girls...they just want to be nosy and find out about Y/N and I. But I know it's all because they love me.

"No, no I'm fine." I just really wanted to go home and be with Y/N and our daughter.

Roger nodded and smiled. "Well ok, I guess I'll let you get going now then."

I sighed as I stood up from my seat as the rest of my team sat there discussing what we were going to be doing next.

As I walked out the building I made sure to hide my face from all of the bright flashes and different calls.

"Hey Camila! Camila over here!"

"Where's Royalty?!"

"Camila! Camila is it true that you and Y/N are back together?!"

I can't say we are now, but hopefully soon

"Where's Y/N now?!"

"Did you see Nicki Minaj walk in?!" 

Wait, what? Nicki is in there? Is she in there with Y/N?

"How's the solo career going?!"

I sighed as I walked quietly through the crowd trying my best not to reply back to any of the comments that they were yelling out.

As I got into my car I looked over and saw Y/N walking out hand in hand with Nicki. They were hugging and Y/N was whispering something in her ear. I frowned at the site and shook my head. She just doesn't stop.

I watched as they both laughed with each other, I could tell Y/N was flirting.

She loves to pretend that she wants me back so bad and that she's really trying and then she turns around and does shit like this.

I mean she knows that I know her and Nicki used to sleep around with each other before that start dating. Hell everyone knew about it. It was no secret. But for her to just completely ignore the fact that our relationship isn't even a sure thing, and that we're supposed to be building up to the point. But yet she chooses to go and hang out with her ex, she must not care so much. This is just another thing that will be all over the tabloids and she knows that.

Maybe she's just going back to her old ways. Back to being the fuck girl she used to be.

I shook my head and groaned when I heard my phone start to ring.