Special [42]

A/N

Only |4| more to go after this😭😭
_____

Two weeks later... Y/N and Nicki's anniversary:)

"Oh my gosh babeeeee I can not believe you did all of this for me!" Nicki squealed for the second time. I smiled down at her grabbing her waist. "It's so beautiful babe."

I planned everything extra special for tonight

I planned everything extra special for tonight. So I just hope it all goes as planned. I bout out the entire restaurant and had some people decorate and fix it up just for us.

I even got her the perfect gift. It wasn't anything too huge but I knew Nicki would love it.

We stood there for a second just staring into each other's eyes.

"Believe it baby." I said peaking her soft, plump lips. "I love you and I would do anything in this world to see that smile on your face."

She smiled up at me broadcasting her deep dimples. I had to take moment to really scope out her beauty. Everything about her was literally perfect. From her hair, to her perfectly shaped eyebrows, from her dimples down to her perfect teeth. I don't deserve a woman as perfect as her.

"Two things I'm afraid of most; heights and water. So you better be glad I love you enough to be here right now."

I laughed at her seriousness pulling her closer to me. My arms wrapped tightly around her slim waist. "Aww baby you're right. I love you for making this sacrifice."

She giggled as she stared up at me what seemed almost nervously. I turned my head at her giving her a questioning look.

"You know I never would have pictured this."

"What's that babe?" I asked not sure what she meant by that.

She shrugged as her focus went from looking out at the water, to me. "You know this." She said motioning between us. "I never saw us actually getting here."

"Well I did. I knew we would make it." I rubbed my hands together nervously as I thought of a way to start this off.

Nicki grabbed my hands as she looked at me. "Baby, are you nervous?"

"Umm." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "I want to give you your gift now."

"Aww babe. You didn't have to, you know I love you either way, with or without a gift."

I nodded clearing my throat. "Yeah I know but this is definitely something that you deserve." I said as I slowly pulled the ring box out of my pocket. She gasped before coving her face with her hands.

"It definitely isn't a bad thing baby, that we made it this far. Just-you know how we started off I didn't see that becoming something more but this is something so special." I said as I opened the box revealing the huge ring.

"Omg Y/N!" She moaned out with her hand still covering her mouth.

I chuckled nervously as I held the ring box in my hand. "Umm this isn't an engagement ring or anything, but I-i just want you to know that I'm serious about us." I spoke while looking up into her watery eyes. I brought my hand up to wipe away some of her falling tears. "So this right here is a symbol of my promise to you. That I will love you, that I will be loyal to you and I will always be honest."

"B-babyyyyy." She whined as she began to sniff.

I smiled up at her. "So what do you say." I asked lifting the box up closer to her.

She stared at me for a second and I could literally feel my heart beating through my shirt.

"Baby?"

She nodded quickly putting he hands to her mouth. "I love it baby. I love it!"

I placed the ring on her right hand before standing up and pulling her into my arms. I lifted her up and swung her around.

"I'm so happy you like it." I whispered kissing her lips.

She kissed me back before looking back at the ring. She held her hand out before screaming.

"Babyyyy! Here take some pictures, we gotta capture this perfect moment!"

I chuckled before pulling my phone out and snapping a few pictures of us and then of her hand.

Liked by tydollasign, normani, arianagrande and 32,457,911 more

Y/Nbrownofficial she loves it❤️💍👑
comments disabled

"Baby I love this so much!" She squealed as she grabbed my face in her hands bringing me down to height. "Thank you."

I kissed her back holding onto her legs. "Anything for you baby."

She stared up at me as I stood there holding her. All that was playing through my head was what the guys said to me two weeks ago, hell what everyone else keeps saying to me. That I don't love Nicki the way I love Camila. But right here, in this moment all I want to do is give her the world. To show her everything she deserves and more.

"Let's go." I spoke suddenly.

Her eyebrows furrowed together and she looked at me curiously. "Go, baby go where?"

I nodded quickly grabbing her into my arms. Picking her arms up placing them around my neck as my other arm kept her from falling.

"Yes babe. Let's leave and go anywhere. You know just me and you."

"B-but go where?" She asked again with a slight confused look on her face.

"I don't care where we go. As long as I'm with you."

She smiled brightly leaning up to me bringing my head down to hers.

"Mm let's go then baby." She moaned into the kiss making me moan.

🌴🌴🌴🌴

A/N

THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEGUN GUYSSSS🤭🤧

I hope you guys enjoyed this update🙂

So if you guys have any stories you'd like me to check out, feel free to message me!

Pls let me know what you think 💭 suggestions??

Thanks so much for reading/voting☄️also sorry for any mistakes...

UPDATE COMING SOON!