Go Go ❄

Thankyou verymuch for those who readed my prologue and chapter one!
Saranghae

"Yoloyoloyoloyah
Where my money yah
탕진잼 팅진잼 탕진잼-"bts' gogo

Jisoo's pov:

I get my car key from my pocket and press it on my car.
I opened the door slowly and intensely just like how I feel.
I'm not really sure if Limo can help me but I hope she'll do.
She always solve my problems when I was a kid...
I drive for almost one hour until I saw an old fashioned but elegant house.
I hopped out of my car then traipsed on the lawn,I'm continuously walking and it's a bit exhausting for the lawn is so broad.

I neared the gate and rang the doorbell while panting.
I waited for minutes until the gate opened.
"Oh Jisoo,why are you here?" Limo asked.
"For an important matter Limo," i said.
Both of us went inside and I saw elegant antique jars and figurines in the leaving room aunt said this jars are made before jeoseon era can you imagine that?
We end up sitting on the brown sofa with complicated patterns.
My Limo's house looks like a magic shop.
"Limo are you still doing....witch crafts?"I asked.
"Ne,why d'you asked that all of a sudden Jisoo?" she asked me back
"Limo,I got a heartbreak...how can I remove the pain?"
Limo laughed.
"What's the connection of heartbreak to witchcraft?"
"Maybe you can...create potions or such to heal me up?"
Limo grinned meaningfully before telling me to go inside a room with her.
The room have a lot of books wardrobes,chrifforobes,and there is also a huge cabinet that looks similar to the cabinet in Myeong-dong museum,but it doesn't contain antique objects it contains potions instead...

My family have a great secret,my mother's side practices witchcraft but mom thinks witchcrafting is not right so she decided to stop,but aunt
Shi-ra(Limo) loves the culture so she still practices it.

"Please sit Jisoo,"
I went back to my self upon hearing my Limo's voice.
I sit on the couch and my mind flies in curiosity, what will Limo do for my problem?
"Do you know how to heal heartbreaks?" she asked while I just shook my head.
The images of Suga kissing that girl suddenly flashed in my mind and the tears involuntarily leaked out of my eyes.
"It's by forgetting it thoroughly," she said while I just frowned.
"Do you know how to avoid heartbreaks?" she asked
"How?"
"It's by becoming completely Innocent about love,because love is stupid and foolish,and it's mission and vision is to hurt mankind,"she stated bitterly making my heart pierce.
Did she experience?
"Limo I don't think l-"
"Ssshhh,shut up!
Love is nonsense!"she cutted while I pouted.

곂타!

" D'you want to be completely innocent about love to remove the pain?"she asked invitingly and grinned showing her glistening teeth.
"Ne,Limo," I said determinatedly
Limo get a black colored book and opened it on page 365.
Limo murmured an alien language and touch my temples.

"사랑 잊다 완전히
사랑 잊다 완전히..."

Eh?
"Limo what are yo-"
She look at my eyes and I can see her amazing orbs piercing my soul through my eyes...
It was so attractive...
"Say it with me Jisoo...
"사랑 잊다 완전히..."

"Sarang ijda hoanjeonhi..."I said selflessly.
"Jisoo.....you will be completely Innocent about love..." she said and touch my head
I caught a glimpse of an evil grin forming on her lips.
I suddenly felt my head so painful like every neurons in my brain are squeezed using a plier.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed and everything is slowly eaten by darkness.
I heard a very evil laugh before my eyes shut.