Shadow❄

"About what?" Miyeon frowned.
"About Shi-ra Chae,"Sana finished.

"Did you know how she became a purple witch while she's an orange?"Michelle asked.
"Well powderism exist,"
"It takes a year,"I said.
"I'm stating the truth---"

"'Did you know Shi-ra's friendship history?" I asked again.
"Yeah...Jane told me through eyepiercing,"Miyeon bit her lower lips.
"So...in the story of Jane,she said...Shi-ra saved Woklama when she tried to suicide while in Jisoo's mom's story which is Jungha it's Ji-eun who did it...what is the truth?"Sana asked and took Miyeon ten seconds to answer.

"I-I don't know! Damn it!"Miyeon is getting pale.

"Ji-eun is missing for long then Woklama couldn't be found and Shi-ra became a purple witch whilr she's orange...It does connects right?"I asked.

"No! I mean I don't know! You are asking the wrong person!"Miyeon said.
"Miyeon-ah did you know something about this?" Soojin asked.
"No...baby," They both kissed again.
"Talking and accusing Miyeon with this piece of shit will just waste your time," Soojin hold Miyeon and they faded with flames.
"Damn it!" I yelled.
"Soojin unnie," Yuqi keeps crying like a crybaby while Shuhua shushes her.

"What can I do to make you stop crying?" Shuhua asked.
"Kisseu," Yuqi pouted while Shuhua looked away.
"Pabo,"Shuhua just said.

I shooked my head in ridicule.
" Being envious?"Minnie asked and I automatically shooked my head. Iw iw iw.
"Can I just ship you with me?" Minnie asked remembering that she used to ship me with Soojin before.

"Pabo!" I yelled and Minnie chuckled as she gave me a quick peck on the lips.
What the hell? What's wrong with this girls really?!

"Minnie!" I creased my forehead but she just kissed me a little bit longer.
My eyes rolled in disgust but her lips were really soft.
"Won't you stop-" She kissed me longer.
Then she winked
"Can't bear this anymore," I said and pulled her close again...I kissed her myself.

"Iwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!" We all heard Rose's disgust scream as she run away.

We just laughed.
Michelle shook her head in ridicule and pointed Rosé making her fade.

"What have you done?" Sana asked.
"Nahh I just sent her home,she doesn't have a partner,"

❄❄❄❄

Jisoo's POV:

I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Taehyung still sleeping
I'm supposedly getting up but hugged me so tight like he don't wanna let go then he bite my neck hard...and rough.

"Ughhh,"I moaned.
" Ssshhh..."He chuckled.
"I love you," I said
"I love you more,"
"No I love you more than your love to me,"
"I love you more than how I love anything," He said.
"Stop we both love each other," I chuckled and Taehyung kissed me shortly.
"But I will forget you soon...but remember that I love you," He said and hugged me more.
"I will and please can we stop talking about this? Let's just enjoy this moment...while we still can," I glumly said and he kissed me desperately...clouding my thoughts...I love the feeling of his tounge gently pushing mine...and I suck it hungrily... and we moan
as we rolled over the bed as our hungry kisses goes deeper and deeper and unstoppable.

❄❄❄❄

I smiled as I get the food delivered from the fast food.
Days and days passes...
It's getting closer to two weeks.
The girls are still busy finding Miyeon and Soojin while mom is still finding Woklama.
And I do training with V,
Eat with V, Make love with him...
Sometimes... Sometimes really?
I shook the thought away and blushed.