Two Three❄

"It's okay when I said one,two,three,erase all sad memories...Hold my hand and smile,"-BTS' Two Three

Jisoo's pov:

"Han...dul...set!"Eomma said and I saw that we're in a wide field...a green field.

(PB:just like a soccer field with a few trees)

"Eomma,who is my opponent in the dark?" I asked mom for I haven't know yet.

"I don't know...come on let's start... I'll train you with your pink powers but first let's make it appear...now stand there...and think of euphoria," Eomma said.

I stand and think of euphoria....
Well I really think that... Me and V are...kissing...it's euphoria right?

I opened my eyes and saw that my whole body were incredibly glowing pink!
Aigooyah!

"Good!how did you do it?!"Eomma gasped in surprise.

" Actually... I think that me and V are..."
The pink glow gets brighter.

"Kissing,"

"Not as good as I think," Mom shook her head.

"Now make it fade...close your eyes and Imagine that it fades...you should believe that it'll fade a hundred percent...now go!" Eomma said and I close my eyes and easily passed it.

I smirked

"Whoa!" Eomma clapped.

"Now you'll do the teleportation...you will place yourself there..." Eomma points a tree

"...without walking... You will teleport...jigeum...hana...dul...set!" Eomma said and I closed my eyes and Imagined the area but the oak tree where V and I used to go suddenly entered my mind...

I opened my eyes and I'm in the park...I've done it wrong...
And I'm feeling dizzy
I noticed familiar figures...
Omona! Why is Nini here?
And why is she following an old woman?
Where are they going?

I'm supposedly following her but I remembered the training...
So I close my eyes and think of mom and as I opend it...

"Whoa!" I landed exactly on Eomma

"Jisoo..." Eomma glared

"Okay I'll do it better this time!
Aja fighting!"I said forming a fist.

I close my eyes and think of the tree very well just focusing there and as I opened it...

"Eomma! I did it!" I squealed.

"Good! Now teleport back to me!" She said and as she said I've done it good...

But...

"Eomma...I feel like I'm so weak," I pouted

"Oh! You're a beginner and I guess you're not just use to it...but you'll definitely do it....now let's take a break first...you'll eat!" Eomma said and hotdogs appeared on her hands through orange smoke.

"Whoa! You're just like Sana!" I gasped.

"Mogo!(eat)"

I pouted