Don't know what to do❄

(PB: this chapter is a big revelation and will lessen your confusions guys)

Jisoo's pov:

"Min Gidae Imnida," she said sweetly
"Min? Are you...somewhat related to Min..."

"Gidae yah!" I heard a manly voice said and saw a guy running towards us...he quickly hug Gidae.

"Gosshh thankfully I've found you...I'm so worried about you...you mustn't be running around what if a vehicle strike you or bad guys kidnapped you? Gidae yah don't go alone again okay?yah and you're head you got another injury again"he said and I feel my heart pierce he cared for her so much...but his voice...and his skin...that hair and body built..
I can only think of one person.

"Yoongi?!" I said in wonder and he quickly turned to look at me.
"Jisoo yah?!" his voice is full of wonder.
"You know this unnie oppa?!
Oppa yah! She said that Seoljung oppa is alive! She'll point us were he is I missed Seoljung oppa so much!" Gidae cheered...and I can feel the pity...
I shouldn't have make this kid hope for nothing.

"Ahhhm Gidae...can you make oppa talk to Jisoo unnie for awhile?" Yoongi asked and his sister in my guess?
Blinked happily and nodded.

Yoongi pulled me away from her and bring me behind a tree his face is so red.

"F*ck! Why did you tell her that?!
You make her hope for nothing!
You'll just make my sister hurt more!"Yoongi yelled and aim to punch me so I close my eyes but no fist hit my face so I opened it he's pulling his grey hair instead.

" Y-yoongi mi-mianhae I just did that to make her stop from banging her head,"I said and started to cry because of guilt and into my surprise Yoongi cried...it's my first time to see him cry.

He sat on the ground and keep on pulling his hair.
"I hate to see her like that...since her boyfriend Seoljung died from that car accident she'd change alot my happy sister went crazy...Jisoo yah I love her I don't wanna see her in pain," he sobbed and he looks so weak...
He love her...a love for family and friends isn't it?
My heart crushed so I hug him.
I didn't know that he got this kind of pain.

"Sorry...I didn't know...Sorry Yoongi,"
I shushed.
"It's alright Jis..." he said and also hug me.
Each time I hug Yoongi I'm crying.
I don't know if it's destiny...
It's just weird.

"Jisoo yah?!" I heard V's voice... causing us to unclasped.

"Hyung?! Why are you here?!
Why are you hugging my girlfriend?!
Damn what have you done with her huh?!" V pulled Yoongi's collar and I saw Yoongi just smirked.
V punch Yoongi's face.

"V stop! He done nothing wrong!" I yelled.

"Why are you with my girl?! damn you!" V's face was so red.

"I said stop it!" I yelled and V flied as pink lights wrapped him.

"Taehyung I-I'm sorry...it's just that..." V stand with a glare...

"Fine! Just stick with him! I don't need you"V said and leave madly.

" V no! You misinterpreted everything! "I said but Yoongi hold me back.

"I guess you need to give him some time to think," he said looking at me worriedly.
I just sighed but nodded.

"W-wait...didn't you see my powers?" I asked with a frown.

Suga's pov:

Ofcourse I f*cking saw that and I already knew about that... But I need to act naive.