Black❄

"Ready for the battle baby?"

I shivered but I manage to be brave and determined.

She smirked and let the dark smokes wrap around me.

"Die!" She grinned and the smoke squeeze me and I can feel a mixture of anger,sadness and fear and I shut my eyes...I need to escape this smoke...this girl is still me.
My dark powers and emotions.

I think of happy memories and with all my strength I destroyed the smoke making her smirk.

I face my palm to her in which pink lights escaped but she blocked it with her black powers making a strong imapact and I bounce in a hard undefined surface since it's dark here.

"Now my turn," she choked my neck with the smoke and forced bad emotions in me but no I need to fight her.

She grinned as she filled me with confusions making me scream.

"Ahhh!!!stop this please!" I screamed

"No...you're not giving me a chicken for me to follow you," she smirked.

She's same favorites as me?
Ofcourse she's me
I think of happiness and tried hard but atleast I've escaped her.

If I can't use my powers to her then I'll use my strength!
I'm supposedly pulling her hair but it turned into dark smokes and she became a whole dark smoke who chokes me to death.

"No...no..."

I feel my dark emotions rule me and I feel so bitter as the surroundings shifted from darkness into the seashore.

"You failed," Sana shook her head and sighed.

"I'll do it again," I insisted

"Well you can't we have a performance later so bye," she said and turned into water.

"Aish Jinjja?!" I yelled

I can't accept the fact that I can't defeat my dark side my own self.

❄❄❄❄

I went to BTS dorm to check on V.

"Is V fine now?" I asked Jimin.

"Yes... indeed," he said.

"Annyeong Jisoo yah," Other members waved at me while Yoongi just give me a stint smile.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked
"Ask your maknae," J-hope said as he dance weirdly.
"How can I ask Lisa?
Rosé said Lisa goes somewhere this morning," I said
RM whistles like mister bean while looking up.

"Guess where did the two Maknaes went?"Jimin said
"Anyway how's Rosé?" Jin shyly asked
"She's doing good wait-"I said and dialled Lisa's number for I'm very curious.

"Hello unnie?" She asked annoyed.
"Where are you?" I asked
"S-shopping ugh I mean yeah right th-
I'm shopping,"she gasped and breathe deeply.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"N-nothing," she said
"Just shut your phone," I heard Jungkook's voice and an err nasty sound and the call ended.

"Lisa's weird she's gasping over the line and I heard Jungkook's voice," I said as I frowned.

"Oh shoot!" J-hope said
"Yeah every day every night Latata," RM sang.
"Oh my I'm still innocent!"Jimin said and Suga went out the room.

" I'm just f*cking five years old Swag,"he said and went out.

"What are you telling my innocent bestfriend?" V suddenly arrived and the hyungs get back on their businesses.
Bestfriend I almost choke up.