I'm okay❄

Jisoo's pov:

"It's time,"she said with a grin on her face,her black hair floating in the air along with her smoking body. I simply shook my head. "No,"I repeatedly said.

"I am you,you are me come on  my slut submit your self in the darkness!''she hissed and finally shouted while I trembled in fear.
She's horrendous.

I want to escape but I don't know how dark smokes wrapped all around me...no...no....no...

" No....no...no..."

"No!"

"Jisoo thank God you wake up!"

I feel arms wrapping tightly around me my heart beats tremendously in fear.

"Breathe... Ssshhh it's okay I'm here," his deep voice said I look at his face... it's not who I was expecting.

"Yoongi," I said and feel my heartbeat unstopably.
Each beat creates pain inside my chest and each time it beats I glowed in purple more and more.

I close my eyes my chest aches...and my left leg hurts so much it's the spreaded part now.
I shut my eyes tight.

"Y-you're glowing y-you're getting pale are you okay?" Yoongi asked so I shook my head.
I inhaled deeply feeling something churning in my stomach I coughed and I'm surprise it's blood I can't stop coughing blood.

"JISOO!"

"M-mom h-help me..." I whispered and send a glitching pink glowing ball before I lost consciousness.

Sana's pov:

I keep on panting It's hard to do it...

"This is the final moment I'll do this," I muttered.
I close my eyes and with all my strength I let my palms face the tree
I-I'm doing it...

All the water from the tree started to float in the air making the huge tree drained....making it lifeless...I smiled... Feeling like a paramount.

I giggled.

"I did it!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed,I can now remove hydrogen from any living things.
Well I returned the water to the tree again It's still a living thing I respect it.
I'm supposedly practicing more but I saw an orange ball floating in the air I frowned anxiousness occupied me as I let the ball pop.

"Please come here Sana my daughter's in trouble," the ball said as it formed into letters and I quickly feel my body become bodies of water as I think of aunt.

❄❄❄❄

We both arrived in the exact place and saw Jisoo's body filled with blood.

"Unnie!" I yelled and both of me and aunt vanished as we brought Jisoo's body with us and we exactly went to the sea near hamcheon forest.

"My daughter.....her pulse is too weak,"Aunt said she's expressionless but her tears just keep on pouring.

" We can't do this when it's just both of us,"I said and face palmed.

"We need three more witches," Aunt said.

"How...?" I asked breathelessly as sobs escape me too...I never expected that Jisoo unnie also means so much to me.