My Time

PB: Somebody pinched my abs and it hella hurts, damn you josephi---- let's not just mention her name

I stared at Taehyung as he talk with Jimin over his phone.

"What's that?" I asked,
"Uh that's nothing, you don't have to worry," He smiled but I don't believe him, I raised an eyebrow.

"It's Jimin he's calling because my birthday is near and I need to be there for a Vlive," He sighed.
"Then...go-"
"Are you dumb?!"
That took me a back.
"I don't want to leave you again," His face softened, those words made my heart skip a beat.

"Okay...but how about your birthday?"
"Uhhm I will tell them that I'll celebrate my birthday with my family," He smiled.
"Taehyung...you don't need to do this if it's hard for you,"
I look at his eyes, do I seem like a burden now? a barrier to his career.

"F*ck! When did being with you became hard?! I don't wanna be there, I just wanna be here with you, Soo-yah, I love you, and now we will just give up?" He asked.
"Ssshhh don't be so dramatic, we're in Do gong dong, you can probably go there and come back after your birthday celebration," I gave him an idea but he shook his head.

"No, I always want you beside me," He gave me that look on his eyes.
"Y-yah, stop, I'm getting nervous," I gulped, he smiled.
"If it's my birthday...I must've have a gift for ARMYs," He said and the tone of his voice gave me nervousness.

"W-what do you mean?"
"We can't hide forever we will tell them our relationship," He smiled.
"W-what?!"
"Yes...honey," He kiss me.
"Then what if they won't accept it?"I asked worriedly.
"Then that's the time for us to hide," He chuckled.
"You pabo," I pinch his nose.
"It's no use...soon the dark and light witches will chase us and we can't do anything, they will separate us, because we're not meant to be together," I said looking down.

"And you think we will let that happen? We are stronger we are the chosens, we won't give up, for us," He said and hug me.
"Taehyung..."
"Just trust me Soo-yah, I will never let you get hurt," He mumbled.

"It's Christmas right?" I asked.
"But we don't really celebrate it but I have a gift for you," He said taking something from his pocket a pink bunny bracelet, my tears fall.

"Bye Jisoo yah,"he kiss me softly.
"Wait"I gave him my pink bunny bracelet.
"L-lucky charm"

"You said, it's a lucky charm right? Since I wear this I believe that everything will be alright,
But I realized I didn't wear that anymore when I became completely evil but now, I remember about it, but I don't think I need it, I think you're the one who needs it," He took my hand and made me wear the bracelet and finally my sob came out.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked.
"I remembered Nayeon, this bracelet came from her, and each time I wear this before, I remembered how her head bump the tree, I killed her, my innocent friend, I remembered how Sana hated me so I gave it to you to move on, I'm sorry..." I cried and he rubbed my back as he shush me.

"It's not your fault, it's just that, your dark side," He said.
"I-it's okay, I defeat her now," I control my sobs as Taehyung stroked my hair.

"Sorry I don't know, sorry-"
"It's okay Tae, it's just that the moment she gave me this bracelet it's so dramatic, but it's okay," I hardly said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Y-yeah,"