⏳0:00⌛

"Yes I'm evil but I love her! And I won't be stupid again for letting her go!"

I used a lot of strength and Shi-ra flew away and I took the opportunity to run.
I need to chase Haessar wherever she is. I locate her and she's getting in the road...near...
I know now! She's going to Han river! I'm about to fade when
Shi-ra appeared in front of me again, we started to battle.

Jisoo's POV:

I keep running as my body slowly powderized, I reached the Han river with my feet slowly powderizing along with my body...I touch the railing with my slowly melting hand and I'm rushing the opportunity to jump.
I'm prepared and I thought of falling but something pulled me down at the same time my hand melted.
It's not something, it's someone.

"Taehyung?"

"Soo-yah,"

Soo-yah? What did he just called me? Is he back now?
But why is he here? I thought he left me, I thought he gave up.

"I came here against all odds because I will fight for you, sorry about everything sorry if I left you," He will fight for me, he loves me ,he's crying, and his eyes they're back to normal!
He's my Taehyung now.

"I thought you won't came,"
I hardly said as I know that my body is melting, I felt like dying.
He cupped my face.

"You came Taehyung...I love you,
Sorry if you think that me and Yoongi are----"

"Ssshhh,"
His lips touch mine and we kiss passionately and intimately for we both know it will be the last.
But even for the last time, I knew that he loves me, And I'm already happy.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
PB: The end! Thankyou all for your support in this book I purple you all borahae! Hope you like our ending!

I'm just kidding!
Sorry guys

Sana's POV:

"Open the door! Hey! Open the door!" I keep banging the door.

"Jisoo unnie is not there anymore,"Shuhua said who just arrived.
"Then where is her?"
"She's gone, she's dying,"Shuhua began to cry.
" He didn't came Shuhua? "Yuqi asked as she hug Shuhua.
"He came but he's too late...I'm so sad," They both cry,
Hol'up I didn't get anything.
Why are they crying?

"What are you both talking about? Is there something happening to Jisoo while we're training? You two are slotting duties right?" I asked.
"We can't tell you,"Shuhua sniffed,
"You all never care about Unnie's feelings, you always see her mistakes, you'll never understand that she's hurt by love and She's waiting for her guy but now she's dying," Yuqi cried loudly.
"What do you mean?!"
"It's Jisoo unnie's time to be a purple powder," Shuhua go direct to the point.
"F*ck!" I suddenly remembered it's December.
"I didn't know it will be that quick," Soyeon answered looking down.
"We should do something,"
"No we can't do anything anymore,"I sighed and I didn't noticed the tears in my eyes until Michelle wiped them.
"No...that can't happen to unnie!" Yuqi faded.
"Yuqi!"