Like a fool❄

(PB:credits to '(G)I-DLE's listen to me' I wrote this chapter very well I love Minnie,Soyeon and Yuqi's vocals but don't play it right now as you read you might cry lmao)

Taehyung's pov:

She's hugging Yoongi...nothing about Sajangnim's discussions entered my mind...all that I think is she's hugging Yoongi.

I suddenly teared my lyrics copy for our HOME song.
"V what's wrong with you?!" Sajangnim yelled.
I just glared and left the office and I even heard Jimin hyung said
'I'll follow him'
I went in the veranda part of the building and pulled my hair,feeling all my hates ruling me,I hate her...and I hate Suga hyung too.

Why when I already knew what I exactly feel...she's starting to find someone new...am I not enough?!
I'm like a fool.

I knew it already 'I love her'
And I'm supposedly telling her that time but I saw her with Yoongi...what can I do?
She hugs Yoongi...maybe her mind can't remember but her heart she might be still in love with Yoongi.

I screamed.

"I hate this!!!" I said and kicked the garbage can making it wreck.
I love a person who doesn't even know about love...and unconsciously falling in love with... my hyung.
Not with me!
I shouldn't have help her when I saw her in that forest...I shouldn't be hurting like this right now.

"Yahh Taehyung ah! Stop!" Jimin hyung yelled.
"Hyung I knew it I love Jisoo but...she loves Yoongi hyung," I said looking so gay.
I'm crying for a girl.
"How can you say that? Are you sure?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah I saw her hug Yoongi hyung...she love him," I sobbed.
"No...have you listened to her side?
Did you let her explain?" Jimin hyung asked and I'm just silent.
"See?simple hugs doesn't mean she's in love or what...you're just jealous
but don't let jealousy rule you,listen to her don't make conclusions right away V...listen to me as you wake up tomorrow go to her and talk," Jimin hyung said patting my shoulder.

"But did you ever listen to Jennie?" I asked him back.
Jimin went silent and walk away.

"He's good at solving others problems yet he can't solve his own problems..." I mumbled and sighed...
Should I really talk to Jisoo?

Jisoo's pov:

I went down the bus and pass by the mall...I remembered the moment me and V are there in that mall...
But now it's over.
I keep on walking until my feet are here in the park were we used to go.
Why Taehyung ah?
Why are you getting so mad just with small reasons?

Purple lights appeared and I saw the ahjumma.

"Shi-ra I don't have time for you okay?
You may leave," I said coldly.
"D'you know why V left you?
Because he still loves Joy he's just using you to move on but he loves Joy!
And maybe Joy and him are okay now...so he ditched you away!
And you're an idiot...how could you know?" She grinned mockingly.

"Shut up!" I yelled.
"You're a rebound!" She laughed.
"No! Shut up!"
"You're a fool,yeah baboyah baboyah baboyah!" She said teasingly and I feel all my hate rule over me my visions went dark.

"I'm not a fool!" I yelled and unconsciously pointed my palms towards her in which dark lights escaped.

Shi-ra flew away.
I noticed her get a purple bottle and some black lights from my magic entered it.

"Finally!" She grinned
"What's that for?!" She just laughed and fade with the word 'thank you'
I feel some kind of unexplainable jittery but I squish it away.
I need to go to eomma today I should train.