Don't wanna Cry❄

Inspired by seventeen!

Jisoo's pov:

 I need to do this....

My tears just keep on pouring as i think about him,

He promised me but he break them all,he's a liar...a real liar

I closed my eyes and let pink lights wrap around me...why?why am I always hurt? I repeatedly teleported letting my body get ripped with my tiny scars...tiny scars that slowly gets bigger...

why on earth I'm always hurt? why?am I really that foolish...I don't care where did my emotions took me and I realized that  I'm already above an unknown building...alone and feeling so sad I don't know what to do...but I think I need to defeat her...my dark side but what's the use of defeating her? if he already left me alone with this tears in my eyes...and keeping up on asking myself...why?why?why?why?

I screamed I'm so done with these!

I finally thought of jumping I close my eyes I'm free...no more pains I raised my foot high on the railing and then I finally did it...I'm gonna fall,I'm gonna die,I'm gonna be free!

A strong force suddenly hold me back...I keep on screaming

"let go of me!"but he don't he never did I look up and I realized it's not who I have expected

"Stop it please,"those brown eyes and pale skin

"Yoongi,"I muttered

❄❄❄❄

Taehyung's pov:

I am just silently walking at the hallway thinking about her when I bumped somebody 

"sajangnim!'' I  said in shock,he look at me sternly"' Come with me,''he said so I stalked behind him we entered a white room and ended up sitting on the chairs. 

"So....I think you already know what we're up to you should break up with Kim Jisoo,''he said making me automatically shook my head. "You know I can't do that,"I said but he smirked. "You won't?'' he asked and I nodded in nervousness.

"Alright....if you won't we'll make issues against her you don't want that right?"tears formed in my eyes I can't hurt her. "Y-you can't do this,'' I said with tears starting to roll down. ''BangPD can't do this'' I said in disbelief. "I can do everything for the company and for the money that I will earn,''He smirked on me and I now I can't do anything.

"I'm wrong about you,''I shook my head as I keep on crying I can't imagine that a nice person that I thought can do this to someone important to me.

"You have no choice,''he said as he drink his wine.

"what do you want me to do?'' I asked."Get back with Joy and break up with her ,''he said before leaving the room and left me dumbfounded I decided to go to my room and imagine my uncontrollable life.

Why? Why is everything like this? can't I decide for myself can't I be free?

" Taehyung ah,"I heard a familiar voice call me I'm surprise I didn't expect that she'll visit me.I thought she  don't wanna see me anymore.

"Ahhhmm a-are you mad with me?"she asked,why would  I?she must be the one to get  mad with me.

I stood up with a frown on my face she looks nervous she don't need to be

"A-ahhm a-are you?" she repeated.
"No," I said and shook my head and wrapped my arms around her.

"Y-you're not really mad?" she asked again.

"Why would I be?" I said finishing a sentence she's really hilarious

"Ahhm because...I didn't come with you?" she said in an unsure tone.I'm not mad with tha I understand.
"Hah I'm not....I understand why,"I said and lifted my her chin up and she gave me a knowing smile.

"Haengbokhae," I muttered and she shook her head in amusement.
"You're here," I said again.

"Come on I only have 30 minutes here...so did BangPD tell you something?" she asked.I hold back my tears feeling my heart being crushed with guilt and concern for her.I'm scared to hurt her but I've got no choice. 

"No....he don't it's fine,
It's all fine," I said and smiled I hope she'll believe me I'm such a liar.I can't handle this situation.

"Do you promise me not to give up?
Do you promise me you won't leave me?" she said in cracked voice unable to hold back her emotions.I knew it she doubts me.she can sense it I guess I-I can't promise I can't hurt her twice than I think but she'll still get hurt no matter what.

"Yeah... I promise,"I just said before kissing her softly.

Sorry Jisoo I promised but I can't stand it.

"I need to leave....please keep your promise," she said and when she left I break down I'm so sorry I don't mean it.

What else I haven't hurt her but I did it and there's no way I can't hurt her,we can't be something that  can change how people used to believed everything. But I promised that I'll do my best to fix this. for now I'll hurt her first.

❄❄❄❄

"Nice job V now you have a new project with Joy people will like this,''Sajang said and I'd just look away controlling my anger.

"What is it?''I asked boredly and glumly.

"A melodrama!''

"No,"I muttered

''Yes!'' he contradicated and I've nothing to do anymore.

Jisoo's pov:

I keep on sobbing while he just keep on comforting me. "what happened?"he asked.

"he hurt me he did,''I said as I sobbed''I won't hurt you,stop crying,''Yoongi said.  

"sometimes the people that we thought cared for us do not really care and will just hurt us in the end,''Yoongi enhaled as he stroked my hair. "You mean he just fooled me?"I asked.

"Yes but you know what me?I really care for you,''he smiled to me with care this time.

I'm so confuse why does he sounds so sure and so confident.he knows nothing! 

"All those things he said and showed me seems so real,''I said in a big confusion.

"Then why are you crying now?"he asked and I look away he's right V just fooled me. "Do you want those tears?those pains?he just fooled you but me will never will if you'll just let me replaced his spot,what now? you don't wanna cry right?"he asked and I faced him.

"I don't wanna cry,but I don't wanna fool him the thing he did to me i'm not like that,''I said sternly. "Give me a chance please,''he pleaded and I'm so confused why is he so desperate? 

Yoongi 's pov:

She look so confuse as she looks up and meet my gaze then she frowns. "Why are you saying that?''she asked.

"Because I-"

"Ugh!''she suddenly whimpered and I get panicky "Jisoo what's wrong? what's happening?''I asked in a very loud and worried voice.

"It hurts,''she gasped. " F*ck!What hurts?!"I yelled

"My-''she suddenly loose conciousnes.

"JISOO!''

PB:sorry guys if this is too short love you WAAAAHHH THIS IS SO SHORT REALLY I HATE IT! :(

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ ❄❄❄❄❄❄