Consequence❄

Jisoo's pov:

"You're not okay,and I'm here for you,"

I just sobbed...

"Come on unnie,let's get back to dorm,"Lisa gently smiled.

"No...I-I'm scared,"I said...waters forming on my eyes.
"Don't be... we're here for you,come on hold my hand,"

Sana's pov:

I felt my body reshape as I formed into my human figure again...
I've been sinked somewhere in the sea...I rise up as the water guided me into the shore.

I walked and saw my book nearby.
I picked it up,and check if some pages are missing.
I sighed deeply...this book also have some centimental values to me it came from my mom.

Nayeon... I'll do the revenge for you...

Jisoo's pov:

I am already back at dorm and after some eye piercings...my dongsaengs knew everything now.
And Sajangnim also believe my stories of 'depression recovery'
Which is a lie.

"I miss you Jennie,"I said as I hug Jennie who just simply rolled her eyes.

"So Sajangnim,now that Chichu is back,let's start a new album!"Rosé cheered.

"I don't have enough money for that...just a few months of waiting then you could start girls,"he massage his temples.

"Where did our money from tours go?"Jennie smirked...
"I uhhm-"

"You spended on Casino,"Rosé cutted offensively.

"Casino?"I frowned in the unfamiliar word.
"It's one kind of gambling,"Lisa explained.
"Gambling?!"
"Aisshhhh"Lisa and Jennie both said in chorus.
"Wasting your money because you believe it will add it's amount unnie,you will play a game then you lend money,if you win you'll have more money,if you loose...you loose twice,and in Casino you can loose millions...or billions of money,"Rosé smirked after she explained while looking at Sajangnim.

"God how did you know about these?Girls let me explain...,"He said but we all just gave him a mad look.

"Okay I've been there but I can't simply stop it... it's hard when you already started it,"He said while we all just sighed.

"How about our comeback Sajangnim? We don't want to end up like BigBang sunbaenims or Winner or Ikon loosing Hanbin,Sajangnim don't you know our efforts on our every tours?! Please appreciate your artists,"Rosé said in a half cracked voice.
"So you think I don't appreciate you?!"Sajangnim's sudden yell...Made all of us freeze.

"I won't give you tons of money per month if I don't! And you're not Blackpink if not because of me!
So respect okay?! Girls respect!
If You don't want me to disband you!"He hit the table and Lisa's eyes were quite wide in fear.

"Respect?! You're not even respectable enough! If not because of us,you won't have money,the money we will earn is to give people music that can entertain them, that's what you told us when Blackpink is just starting and now...look the money we earned is on your pocket,your f*ckimg Casino!"Rosé said in a trembling voice...her hands formed a fist as she shook in anger.

"Chaeng..."Lisa rubbed her back to calm her.

"Rosé is right! Don't stop her Liz! Actually you can't use disbandment concept to scare us I mean like duhhh we're YG's blood line,we're you're only source of money,you do not look at us as the artist we are,but you see us as your money"Jennie smirked bitterly...that fact simply hurts.

"Can you stop this f*ckshits?!"Sajangnim yelled more.
I can see on his face that he's so offended...He got a very small mind.

"The girls need a comeback,"Somebody entered the door.