So Far Away❄

Me

So I'm really alone now?
Why am I so lonely? Why can't I be happy for long? What to do?

Submit yourself to me

No, that couldn't be. I sighed...
My eyes shut tight... Taehyung,
Taehyung please get out of my head! Why am I still thinking about him?! They all fooled me...

My gaze dropped near the painting...unexpectedly remembering something...

"Taehyung stop the painting might fall," He keeps kissing me.
"Taehyung the painting!"
"I love you Soo-yah,"

I shook my head, why do I need to remember it?!
I pointed the painting and it shattered. I pointed the bed.

Stop! You fool!

I screamed, feeling my chest like exploding, How did they do this to me? At first Taehyung, he wrecked me and Yoongi, he's the only one who I thought I can lean on but he fooled me and all of them! They knew about Yoongi but they didn't tell me the truth! They didn't find out the reason why I'm getting close to Yoongi, I  thought he did nothing wrong.
I'm such a big fool!
I screamed in hatred as my gaze dropped on my bag and I thought of doing the thing I haven't done for long. I get the hourglass inside it and gasped just a few we're left on it's upper chamber. Maybe it's better to die.
I bitterly smiled.

❄❄❄❄

Taehyung's POV:

"Haessar," I shut my eyes, I can't forget her...I love her.
She's like a video in repeat mode playing repeatedly in my brain.
I miss her.

I want to see her but she's happier right now, she's happy without me.

I change my own dimension repeatedly trying to see if my heart will spill out the existence of her but she's in here.

I look at my bed and I remembered her moaning beneath me causing me to point it and it shattered.

The destructed sofa were we did it a lot, I pointed it and destroyed it...the floor, that side of the wall.
I screamed in frustration and get away from my unit. I think it's better if I'll leave this unit and just live in my house in Do gong do.

I pulled the hood over my head and pointed the trees in front of me. F*ck! I'm not used to a life without her. I miss her. I wanna kiss her. I sense her and she's on her home. That place is protected from me, but I'm stronger now I can go there, but what right do I have? After I played her? What if she's with Yoongi in her bed.
The thought made me pull my hair. I will go there... I can sense that only Yuqi is left there to guard her and the other witches were in the beach, training maybe?

I faded and I succeed getting in front of the door if her room.
Yuqi looked nervous as she recognized me.

"You can't enter," She said.
"I know, but let me see her," I coldly said, Yuqi is weak, and it's not fun to kill weak witches.

"I'm honest you can't come in," Yuqi said.
"F*ck!" I yelled making her flinched.
"Yah! Try to enter I said you can't!" I faded to go inside her room but it's protected by a spell.

"Jisoo unnie locked herself there and she still never get out, I know you're here to kill her," Yuqi scrutine me.

"No! Can't you see that I damn love her?! I want to see her! I want to hug her! Damn! Did she did the spell because she's busy f*cking with Yoongi! I love her!
I thought she will escape with me! But she have Yoongi now! She don't even believe me," I yelled as my tears poured down one by one. Yuqi's lips gaped wide.