WAR 전쟁 part 1

PB:I did edit it all and I'll have special compilations at the end of this book spell effort lols

❄❄❄

"Well I got my bag loaded with lollipops," Soyeon said.
She never changed, until the war she's with her lollipops.

"I want lollipop," Yuqi pouted and Soyeon grinned.
"They're bombs Yuqi, lollipop shaped bombs, what do you think of me huh?" Soyeon winked, okay her wink doesn't suit her I preferred if she smirks---the people are screaming.

"Do you hear that?" Michelle asked, ofcourse we reach our highest points our senses were in higher range.

"Yes," I said feeling the thudding of my heart.

"The war has begun," Soyeon said.

"They are in the streets of Seoul, we need to be there before they kill innocents," I said and the witch team nodded.

"Are you all ready?!" Michelle shouted.
"YES!"
We all nodded looking at each other fiercely.

"ATTACK!!!!!!"

Miyeon's POV:

Everybody is out there for the surprise war but I'm here at the prison room motioning my hands to control the Haessar girl.
which is unconscious after I hit her head.

"I really hate it! I can't hold you!" I yelled in annoyance.
I lost my control and she fell above me surprisingly my own magic didn't damage me.

Okay so the abnormalities of the chosens forces have no effects if they're unconscious?!

I separate Haessar's room so that she couldn't have exposure with Kkaman.

Agsa already have exposure with Jisoo so that he can make her appear as the main dish of the war.

Well my role is to make sure she is sleepy.

Soyeon's POV:

We're all already in the streets of Seoul and too much of dark witches were in front of us.
They look like millions.

Millions, they're too much...
While us three thousand? Look at them.

No Soyeon, you are brave, you are Savage, by the power of lollipop fight! I put a lollipop on my mouth.

I never thought of a war before but here I am.