4 O'Clock❄

Jisoo's pov:

After measuring V's temperature I squeezed the towel which is inside the basin...
It's ridiculous to think that everything is already prepared,medicines,towels basins water cause I'd thought I'm the one who should prepare that.

I wiped his forehead with the towel gently.
He's shivering so much but he's really hot.

His eyes slowly opened...
"J-ji-soo yah?" he asked in a smug,weak and shivering voice so I just nodded with guilt.

He just looks at me as I wipe his head.
I breathe deeply.

"V...I'm sorry," I said looking away.

"I-it's alright...I-I u-un-derstand," he said still shivering.

It went silent and it took me for awhile before deciding to break the ice.

"Uhhhm have you eat and drink medicine?" I asked but he shook his head weakly so I stood up.

"W-where a-are y-you g-oing?" he asked.

"In the kitchen I'll cook for you," I said and stepped my foot forward but a sudden motion pulled me back and before I knew I'm lying to bed right beside him.

My heart skips a beat.
Taehyung hug me tight.

"Don't leave me...stay here besides I don't have appetite," he whispered in my ear.

"N-no I need to cook you should eat," I said trying to get up but he holds me back.

"I'm scared...y-you'll leave me again like what y-you did in the rain," he said and hugged me tighter making guilt hit me that I just wanna vanish.

"No I won't leave you...I'll just cook promise," I said and he loosen his grip as his gaze followed me as I went out the door.

I cook porridge the difference is it has chicken... and heaven knows how much I wanna eat this if not just because of V.

Bang PD saw me cooking but he didn't interrogate anymore since he knew I'm cooking for my 'childhood best friend'.

I went to V's room and saw his worried eyes.

"Wae?"

"I-I thought you're not coming back," he said and pouted making my heart melt.

He's like a little child longing for a noona.

"What have you cooked baby noona?" he asked making me coughed.

"B-baby noona?!" I blurted
The last time he said that...

"Just a little Soju my baby Noona,you know we have some celebrations because we're doing the MV good"

He said he's doing the MV good but he's getting along with Halsey.
Aish must stop this nonsense.

"Yes 'cause you're a noona and my baby," he said wrapping the blanket tighter around him.

"Here," I said settling the bowl then scooped a bit of porridge and feed it to him he chewed slowly while blushing.
I sweetly smiled and ruffled his hair making him blush harder.

"Is it good taetae?" I asked gently and he just nodded.

He finished eating and I gave him his medicine.

"You'll drink another tablet after six hours okay?"I reminded while he nodded laying himself down in the sheets to sleep.

I touch his forehead and neck.

" Still hot, "I muttered and sighed finally deciding to raise the hem of his shirt making his eyes wide but I don't mind him...I get rid of his shirt.