Sea❄

Jisoo's pov:

"Shi-ra?"

She smiled kindly at me in which I didn't expect she will she never smiled like that I mean she often smiles evily.

"Ji-hyun...get that purple porridge from here..."Shi-ra said and Jane rolled her eyes before obeying.

"Whatever eomma,"

Jane left the room and I started fidgeting because I feel tense about me being with Shi-ra Chae inside this room... she's my aunt but I'm not sure if she'll help me.

Shi-ra smiled and her palms glow purple as she rotated it doing a second telekinesis and having chicken drumsticks in front of me in which my stomach growled....I haven't eaten for long and I miss food so much...I eat up and she smiled motherly to me.

"Finally...you choosed the right path dear....and us will be the best team,in opening the way to the dark world.... how's that sound?"she grinned...and I can't help but smile too... she's too kind.

She's not that bad as Sana or Woklama said...

"You're already powerful...and you must be more powerful,"she grinned.

"I'll help you get the book,"

"Really?"

She nods and I finished the food..as I selflessly hugged her...

"I wished you became my mom,"

❄❄❄❄

Sana's pov:

My eyes opened with the white ceiling meeting my gaze.I get up with an achy head...
"Nayeon..."I whispered immediately
she's the first person who entered my brain.

"Where's Nayeon?"

"Your friend is on the other room"the doctor said

"I want to see her,"I said getting up from the bed.

"Miss you're still sick you can't,"

I transformed myself into bodies of water...

"Oh my god is this-"

The doctor lost consciousness...

❄❄❄❄

I lifted the green blanket covering her seeing her very pale face and her lifeless body...

I sobbed

"Nayeon ah,"

I hugged her feeling the tearing of my heart feeling like my everything ended,the joy the hope...why did this happened?!

Jisoo did it...I knew she might not mean it but this is too much if we can't find a way for Jisoo to be good again then I must kill her.

And there's only one way for her to be near...

The book

❄❄❄❄

Jane's pov:

"You're so pretty,such face is not suited for bad and abusant people just live with me I'll be your new mom,"

"Shi-ra eommeoni,"Jisoo said like a child and hugged my mother...
Eww but I'm kinda jealous mom is not that sweet to me,is this still part of our plans or what?!

Aissh they're so annoying.

"Ji-hyun,I heard Jisoo is here,"even if I do not turn I'm sure it's Yoongi.