Behind Minatozaki Sana❄

(PB:Haha here we go again!
I hope you won't stir up)

Jisoo's pov:

"Who's house is this?" I asked Sana
"My mom's comrade's house," Sana said and ring the doorbell
V isn't with us anymore for his Sajang called him so only us three girls are left.
Soon the gate opened.

"Woklama?!" I gasped
"Oh hi there Jisoo and companion,how d'you know my house in Seoul?" Woklama asked.

"Actually not me but her," I said pointing at Sana.

"Oh my dear who are you?!" Woklama asked
"You don't know?! My mother and I used to see you,what happened Auntie?" Sana asked

"Oh so-"

"I'm Minatozaki Sana,and my mother Minatozaki Yuiko used to see you because you're close with her,don't you remember?" Sana's eyes narrowed.

"Ah! I remembered! sorry,sorry maybe I just got some headaches because of potion makings,"Woklama said smiling sheepishly.

" Huh? You got headaches from books before right?"Sana asked
"Yeah but you know people change," Woklama said and laughed fakedly

Sana's pov:

Auntie is so weird hmmm I'm wondering why.
Dark concepts are toring in my humongous brain and I despise it.

"So what's new?"auntie enunciated as we all sit down in her beautiful chairs and gathered around the glamorous round table.

" Jisoo unnie glowed pink,"Nayeon said straightforwardly and auntie's eyes popped wide with astonishment.
I can sense the terrification in them
She's scared and very much terrified.

"What?! how?!" She's so shock isn't auntie calm before?
I can still reminisce how calm and feather smooth she was.

Well auntie is always with mother since Aunt Woklama is always in Seoul but she visits her home in Bangkok at times.

"It's just that when I feel Euphoria," Jisoo unnie said and I can sense some energies saying that she's honest.
Those energies are positive and curios.
Commendatory in other terms
My equation is her dark energies is negative one added to the positive one and you already know the answer.
So it's commendatory right?
I giggled.

"Euphoria? What's the cause of your Euphoria?" auntie asked full of inquisitivity.

"Kim Taehyung he's the guy who makes me happy"

Auntie choked,
I smirked.

"Nice,"I said because I think it has something good to do with her,
It's ravishing to think that a guy creates joy within her lonely soul.

Woklama looks at me sternly
Hmmm I already know why
I can mirror something indistinctive.

"Nayeon,Jisoo can you leave us for awhile?"aunt asked desiring some privacy

Both girls bowed

" But where will we go? "Nayeon asked and I descern some purple lights engage them.

" Purple?!"i gasped in astonishment because aunt's magic isn't purple it's red
Red as the rose but adjacent from Scarlet.
Yeah I comprehend about her magic,about her fortune telling she's mother's bestcomrade because mother's an enchantress(witch) but she can't fortune tell,aunt is a witch too but just have that fortune telling competency.