Tongyong(동영)❄

Warning: Chapter contains SPG

"But how about our comeback?" Jennie asked.
"It's for the safety of South Korea and the world, if any of you budge I'll get your soul, now Jisoo go,"
I nodded I need to do this Mission...

Michelle faded and what is left is my puzzled mind.
"Jisoo,you need to head," Rosé said.
"Let her pack what she needs first," Lisa look at me worriedly.
"Tsss...you think she's legit? What if she's a dark witch and fooling all of us?and she looks like a sixteen year old kid" Jennie smirked.
"If she's a dark witch she won't waste time to inform me,I'll go ahead dongsaengs," I said and Lisa suddenly hugged me.

"Unnie,take care of yourself, do you want me to accompany you?" Lisa sobs making me sighed.
"It's okay Liz,it's my mission,I need to do it alone,it's my destiny," I said and Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Yah take care of yourself idiot," Jennie said making me smile wide.
"I love you Nini!" I hugged her.
"So gross gosh,"

Rosé sighed.
"That's enough,Jisoo needs to leave,bye Soo-yah,"
I smiled to each of them before turning myself into smokes.

I appeared in my room and started packing what I need.
I get my phone and thought of calling Yoongi....but I don't feel like telling him.

Hmmm I really don't need to pack up,I can second telekinesis,
I just touch my clothes and everything I will need so that I can telekenize them in times of need.

I smiled, will I need a car?
If I will teleport going there...sure It will be quick but I'll lost a lot of strength I might sleep and go late...if I'll ride a bus that will be a hassle....what can I do then?

My eyes landed on a picture frame. It's me laughing happily with Taehyung. I bitterly smiled as I pointed it making it shatter.
Sh*t that.

"Bye, I hope you will be happy, we're over and hyung please take good care of Jisoo,"

A sob escape my lips,
He give up on me that easily?
Don't he know I still love him?
He just forget me?!
He didn't even bother to find an explanation.

I even gave up on him...
I can't blame him...
Ugh it's his fault.
My head spins thinking and my phone rings.

"Jisoo! It's Seulji, it's been a long time since we've shopping!
And I miss shopping with you!"
I massaged my temple.

"Sorry, but I need to go to Tongyong fast and quick, and I'm having a problem about that," I said being stressed.
"Fast and quick my friend?
I got a private jet here It can reach fi--"

"Good now tell me where's that plane thanks anyways,"

Sana's POV:

I closed my eyes repeatedly erasing what occured between me and Jisoo but still I can't,I just sighed.

"Sana-yah where are you going?" Dahyun asked.
"On the sea,"
"Again? Are you a mermaid or what? You're missing out some events because of that freaking sea sometimes you're not attending tours or interviews," She explained making my blood boil.

"SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" I shouted making my blond died hair go back to blue, that's it my hair is already blue,sajangnim said blue doesn't fit me because it's bad I'm also wearing contaclens because of my blue eyes but sometimes my energy wrecked them.

"Sana-yah," I heard Mina's voice making me forget about my anger my hair went back to blond in seconds.

"What?"
"Someone's finding you her name is Michelle Choi she's a kid and---"