Blueming❄

Jisoo's POV:

I sighed as I watched the tons of fans here in Gwancheon...
My hands didn't ached unlike before.... I noticed the blinks became fewer Jennie even said nothing will change even if we will tour on other country,but these will change of we will have a comeback.

I hope we can and we will...
I sighed...

I remembered that I bring Dalgom...I wanna check on him.

"Rosé can I go for awhile?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just come back soon..."
I walk hurriedly when someone stumbled in the ground right in front of me I quickly help her get up but she refused and get up on her own.

"You alright?"
She slowly looked at me...
And I frowned in confusion, why is she even here?

"How can I be alright after you pushed me?!" Joy yelled looking so mad.

"I don't,"

"You did!" Joy yelled.

Murmurs started covering the surroundings...

"She push her! I saw Joy slumping on the ground," someone whispered.

"How mean Kim Jisoo is!"

"We better not came for fan sign,"

"Why did you pushed me?! I just came here because I want to fix the issues between us,Red Velvet is affected! And you will just push me...do you really hate me because V loves me? Can't you see he doesn't love you?!" Joy sobbed making everyone in shock and panick...the people support what she said.

"Jisoo why did you pushed her?!" Jennie madly asked.
"Nini she don't!" Rosé defended
"Yes Jisoo didn't do that!" Lisa defended my side while Jennie just shrugged.

"See? Even Jennie saw this girl push me?!" Joy sobbed more like she looks so weak and vulnerable... People started leaving with murmurs filled the air.

"I better not came here," Some of them said.

The people all left and Joy suddenly smirked.

"You're all losers!" She said and laughed as she amusedly shook her head.

"F*ck you!" Rosé shouted.
Rosé started pulling her hair...

"Stop her!" I panicked making unnecessary movements.
"No I'll help her," Lisa said ad both of them pulled her hair harshly making my face twitched...that must hurt.

"Joy is right.... We're losers," Jennie shook her head without any bit of enthusiasm and stared at them blankly.

Lisa and Rosé looked offended making them stopped while Joy pushed them away.

"Losers!"Joy laughed...and she go near me then she said.

"V is mine,he loves me... So you should stop flirting him okay? Back off she's just playing you!" She said and then she pushed me and I slumped.

Tears then started drooling down my face....
"Jisoo unnie!" Rosé said helping me to stand...I just kept on crying.
"That girl I swear I will k-"
"Liz," Rosé warned Lisa and they both tried to comfort me.

"Stop you two! Let Jisoo realize it," Jennie said mockingly.
The two chastised her... But I don't mind anymore.
She's absolutely right...

❄❄❄❄

"Blackpink's controversial due to Kim Jisoo pushed Park Soyoung of Red velvet...and we're gonna interview the fans on their reactions about it...."