Sour Candy❄

PB:I actually hate that song and dislike it on YT but I can't get it out of my head and sing it like a fool

I would like to thank _lovess for always commenting and making me happy and ayoppong for keeping your votes in this book luv u all

"I swear I'm serious let's escape,"

My brows creased, "What?"
He sighed and his eyes held darker colors.
"Are you playing me again?" I said after awhile.
"No I'm dead serious,"
"No, Kkaman stop this, I got a bigger mission now that the portal is open,"I said about to leave but he hold my wrist and pulled me again. He set me on his lap and secure his arms on my waist.

" I didn't mean... to push you away, I didn't mean them,"He said with a bit of emotions.
I'm confused, "You mean them, you think I will still believe you after what you've done to me?!"
My voice held sarcasm and pain.

"I know you won't,"
I tried to remove his arms but it's just getting tighter and my belly hurts so I stopped.
"If you know I won't believe you then don't play this shit again leave me alone," I try to make my voice so cold.
"I don't care if you don't believe me, you sacrifice everything for the deal, you didn't give up---"
"Just stop your effin speech later you will make promises that you'll never do," I cutted him off.
"I remember according to my memories as Taehyung...I promise you I won't give up, you even make me promise it," He whispered on my ear, and I'm dumb if I'll say he got no effects on me but I swear to myself to not let me get hurt again to stop fooling myself for he's surely playing a new game with me.

"So you're telling me you will comply it?" My voice is insulting.
"Yes honey..." He nibbled my earlobe and I don't mean to gasp.
"I-I don't believe you," I try to get away the second time around but I failed for suddenly he laid me on the bench and he's above me.

"Really?" He asked his lips just inches away from mine and I hate myself for I'm anticipated for a kiss. I remained brave I maintained my eye contact with his all black eyes.

"Really, now stop because I won't believe you no matter what you do," My voice is firm but he just smirk on that. He licked the edge of my lips then he kiss me very shortly which made me sigh and glare. He chuckled.

"No matter what I do?" His voice played a different tone and that made my heart beat mindlessly.
He remove his shirt and that added to the intensity I don't know until when I can stop my urge. I should be brave.

"Yes no matter what you do so just let me go stop this," I glared.
"You said no matter what..." He paused stroking my cheek down to my cleavage down to my waist and my breathing went ragged for I thought he will reach that point but he stopped.
"Haessar...let's destroy this bench," He smirked as he caught the button of my blouse... my breathing went heavier when I felt him getting hard.

"I'll help you destroy it," I said with a steady voice and upon saying that he give hungry kisses on my neck as he unbuttoned my blouse.

"N-not with that I-ahhm I mean using our powers, our dark magic," I explained stuttering as he totally get rid of my blouse.