Love Scenario❄

Taehyung's pov:

"Jisooyah?"

I loose myself in instance andquickly hugged her hugging her so tight...

"I'm sorry," I said and look at her face but her eyes have no hint of any other emotions rather than hate.

She pushed me and get away.

"I'll follow her,don't you dare," Yoongi hyung said blocking  my way but I push him.

"F*ck!" he said and punched me and I'm supposedly punching back but Jimin pulled Yoongi away.

"Go V chase her," Jimin hyung said and I run outside the set and I look around where is her?
I keep on running till I saw her standing under a tree with her blank expression.

I paced closer.

"Let me explain please...I-I did it for you," she's still expressionless but the tears just pour out her cold eyes but she's ain't speaking.

I finally decided I pulled her close and kiss her but she didn't responded her eyes were still blank.

"Listen please," but she shook her head and covered her ears and her blank face finally made an expression of pain...she's hurt I've hurt her.

I remove her hands from her ears and wrap it around my neck.
I don't know what to do with her anymore.

"Listen-"

"Don't speak you'll just hurt me," she whispered and her iris were dark pink.

"I don't-"she silence me with her kiss.
" Just don't speak..."she whispered again...I loose myself I pulled her close and torridly kiss her...I saw her close her eyes and I also did...and to my surprise she kissed me back...I stopped it's enough I know what will happen if we'll go more but she pulled my head closer wanting my lips again.

"Jis...it's enough," I whispered hoarsely.

"It's alright kill me I don't wanna live anymore just kiss me and kill me," she whispered and she pulled me closer kissing me deeper so she's doing this to kill herself?no...she's suiciding.
I try to stop her but hell she's so strong...I felt her left hand slip inside my shirt f*ck she's touching my abs and my chest...how did she learned this? I slightly parted and I saw her face pale I knew it she's struggling with her heartbeat...

I moaned those touch were so hot I don't think I can still have self control
"Kill me," Jisoo breathelessly said but I noticed her eyes were all black.
"Jisoo," I sighed she look so fierce and desperate she suddenly grinds her body on mine she touches my face and kiss my lips again I know that this is wrong but I don't know how to stop her anymore she really do her best in kissing me...until I felt her trembling she's struggling to breathe but she keeps on kissing me,she really want to kill herself I did my best and successfully separated our lips,her arms remained  my neck she's so pale and purple lights were all around her.

My heart skips a beat in nervousness until I thought of carrying her.
"I'll take care of you," I said
"No..." she said pushing me away...
Jisoo stepped like criss-cross so I really thought of carrying her.
"Jis let me-"
"I SAID NO!" she yelled and a dark smoke push me away making me fall on the ground.
"I hate you! I-I hate you!" she kneeled on the ground and pulled her hair,sobbing loudly dark smokes were all around her...my heart crumpled in the scenario
This can't be.
"Jisooyah,"
she look at me with so much hate and dark  smokes wrapped her.
Fine I've nothing to do with that...but why is it black smoke?
Isn't it a pink light?
I sighed...what's happening to her? This is all my fault I need to explain to her.