I Am You❄

Soyeon's pov:

"Hey! Jisoo! Wake up!" We keep on yelling but her eyes were still close.
Won't she really wake up?

She just keep on trembling getting paler...
"No!"waters suddenly splashed around her.

" Are you guys insane?!You didn't even consulted me?!"Sana exclaimed.
"Bitch you wont agree so why would we consult you?" I said in a mocking tone.

"Ofcourse I won't agree you're putting her on more danger than you think! You think you can really defeat her dark side together?!You guys are insane!" She yelled louder hah she's getting on my nerves...I stood up and sweeped my short white hair backwards.

"F*ck! Don't speak like you know more than this ahjumma!" I paused pointing on Jisoo's mom.
"You're just a stupid girl feeling like an adult!" I yelled and saw Sana's eyes became dark blue...let's see!

"Stop it Soyeon ah," Yuqi said.

Waters suddenly lounge forward to me but I turned them into ice...
She really think she can manipulate me huh...I look at Sana's now reddening face and throw several water balls to me which all became ice...she really thinks she can defeat me huh?

She looks madder now and suddenly boiling water came out and formed into a snake like figure and wrapped all around me I feel my skin burning but I suffered it without screaming...
I closed my eyes and imagine the water turned into ice....
Shit why...it can't be transformed into ice...The water just keep on boiling and when I transform them into ice the ice just keep on cracking...

"I think this is enough to stop you from underrating me!"Sana yelled and her eyes grew darker and more bluer....that's what she really thinks huh? she can't defeat me! she's nothing!

I'm stronger than her!

I store all my strengths and did my best to turn her waters into ice but I feel my own breathe fading like shit this childish girl can't defeat me just like this!

"I'm gonna kill you!''I said breathelessly she just smirked and I feel so dry so thirsty she's taking all the hydrogen away from my body she really wants to kill me but I know she's too weak she can't kill.

My visions were all turning dark my skin went so pale the water from my body were all in her hands she have collected them and turned them into a figure of something and I realized that the figure was forming a girl the figure is a girl who looks like me.

Sana smirked and motioned her hands and the girl moved towards me...

"I'll kill you!''the girl said in a voice that sounds like raging bodies of waters

In this moment I know that I can't do anything but lose my fate and accept the fact that I will die in this very moment...my body is so dry and I know that she's stronger and I already accept the f*cking fact that I can't defeat her.

I close my eyes as the girl hit my body and I felt the tisseus of my skin absorb the droplets of waters I gasped and felt on my knees as I completely absorbed everything.

"Be thankful that I don't kill for worthless reasons"
Sana said and gave me a stressed look

I look away in shame,I'm ashamed of myself.

"Sorry"I just muttered.

"Good,"she said and helped me to stand up she ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead as she formed a childish look on her face...it startled me.

"Iw"I said and diverted my gaze and I unintentionally met Yuqi's eyes in which she bursted out laughing,
I smirked but ignored.

"You're not mad with me?"I asked Sana.
"We get mad...when someone do bad things to us but in every situation there's always an explanation and a solution,"Sana said and smiled.

"You're insane,"I shook my head in disbelief.

"And you're insaneously blushing!''
Yuqi cheered,I really hate her childishness.

"So can you explain why my magics are fabric?"Yuqi asked pouting her lips to Sana in which Sana shook her head and pinch Yuqi's cheek.

"Be contented,"Sana said to her and look around until our gaze dropped on Kim Jisoo.

Sana sighed as Jisoo's mother gave us her grieving stares.

"Okay...I don't know when will she wake up,you really made a big trouble,"Sana said and touch Jisoo's face.

"I think it will be a wee-"
"Omo!"we all exclaimed as Jisoo's eyes suddenly opened and turned into black,her eyeballs rolled and she look normal.

"Uhhhm unnie?"

Jisoo stood up her eyes were so cold,and then she smirked.

"F*ck what's wrong with her?!"Soyeon looks so shocked...

"I'm nothing wrong.... I'm absolutely right....right for winning this body,"Jisoo smiled wickedly and dark smokes enveloped us all and it's absolutely darkness.

Jisoo's pov:

They all went unconscious...
I feel like a champion,I have killed them all just in one blast!
I realized I don't need to defeat the darkness...but the darkness is a master in which I should submit myself to be powerful.

For now I need to find Shi-ra and help her in spreading the darkness we should do it together.

We need the witches in this world and not on the other side.

I smiled to myself in epiphany and dark smokes wrapped all around me.

Taehyung's pov:

"Cut!"

I sighed as we had finally finished our first episode on the gross drama series that we are shooting and it never pleased me,I ruffled my hair in annoyance and walk away.

"Taehyung ah!"I heard the annoying voice call me...I gave her a death glare.

"How about... hanging out for awhile with me,"Joy said and wrapped her arms around me from behind.
Ugh this slut...she us disgusting.

I swished her arms away...how I wanted to twist them.

"Kim Taehyung!"The director chastised.
"You need to be friends in person to have a good chemistry,"he said.
"Whatever,"

Sana's pov:

She keeps on scudding vigorously,I pity her but there are things that you can't let go for the better.

I shifted my head and so the heart crushing tears pouring out of aunt's glassy eyes.

"Are you sure it won't hurt her?"Aunt is in her broken voice.

It will

"It won't,"I lied we used slimy oranged colored water fluids and it complicatedly wrapped around her...I don't know what's wrong with her,her eyes have no hint of any pink pigments it was all black... she's horrible.

"Let me go!"she screamed again in her raspy full voice just like a monster,I never imagined that such sweet innocent personality can be as horrendous as what am I witnessing right now.

"You can't go.... what comes up in your mind that you seek the darkness?you can't come with Shi-ra,"I said and faced my tingling palms towards her in which blue liquid strengthen the bond around her.

"I will help her... it's the only way and then...I will kill you! All of you!"she screamed like a totally insane woman....I can't believe her.

"Let's free my daughter,"aunt sobbed ughhhh can't she really understand?
Of course myself it's her daughter.

"No aunt...she will submit herself in the darkness isn't it terrible?"I asked to open her mind.

"But she looks more terrible n-"

"LET ME GO!!!"

The fluid wrapped scattered in the surroundings...

"Jisoo..."I said hopelessly.

Dark pink lights escaped her palms and faced us....But I shielded it with a water disc...making the liquids explode.

Jisoo started wrapping herself with smoke but before she could  I released a water arrow....she fainted.