Close to Me

"I don't wanna be somebody
Without your body close to me,"-Red Velvet X Ellie Goulding's close to me

PB:The return of the lyrics lols
Sana all bumabalik...lols nevermind

The knocking gets louder.
"Taehyung what will I do?"
"Wear your clothes here here,"
He hurriedly picked up my clothes in which I wear fastly.

"Yah! Open this!"I heard Sana said.
"Eotteokke! How dare you tear my shirt?" I almost yelled.
"Aish...here...here ahhm where's the closet here? You have walk in closet here?"
"Pabo! Mom is too traditional for that there at that pink chifforobe," I pointed.
"Pabo! That's not a chifforobe it's a drawer! There beside it!"
He finally get it and he get a shirt for me.

"Let's just teleport inside," I heard Michelle's Voice.

I wear the shirt and sighed in relief.
"Hide Taehyung!" I said but he panicked before he just faded...those dark smokes makes me feel gloomy.

He left me just like this?!

"Jisoo! You are awake!" Yuqi hugged me.
She's really clingy.
"Tell me how all of that happened," I glared and they laugh.
"Oh uhhm is being naked fun?" Shuhua asked I frozed...did she know that me and Taehyung.
"I mean you became naked in world two right?"She teased.
"I will kill you!" I yelled but they just laughed at me.
Sana cleared her throat.
"All of that happened in your dreams that's why it takes so long," Sana said in which I just nodded.
"Isn't it hard to make? Do you have a dream torer who helped you?" I asked.
"I can tore dreams since ghosts can," Michelle said and I just nodded.
"What is colder? Ghosts or Ice?" Shuhua asked.
"Stop that lame," Soyeon rolled her eyes.
"Let's try it on her Soyeon-ah," Michelle said and Soyeon laughed as they high five.
Then Ice mixed with white smokes attacked Shuhua.

"Waaahhh!!! So cold! Cold! Cold!"
She said and hugged herself.
Soojin laughed and a blaze of fire stopped Soyeon and Michelle.

"Stop that aish," Soojin said while Soyeon laughed with Michelle as they hugged.
Sana cleared her throat looking so mad.
pffft okay I get it.

"Hey baby, are you jealous?" Michelle asked poking her cheeks.
"Shut it," Sana rolled her eyes.
"Aww my baby," Michelle kiss her in front of us. Sana wants to pull away but Michelle won't let her and Sana goes along.

"What an actual f*ck!" Soyeon's lips twitched.
"Iwww!" Minnie and I said in sync.
"Oh now I know! girls can kiss! I will kiss you Shuhua!" Yuqi said making Shuhua face palmed.
"That's normal me and Miyeon are doing more than that,"Soojin said and she blushed.
"WHAT?!!!!"we all said and Michelle and Sana stopped kissing.

" Yuckiness! That's why you two always lock your room? Iwww! Such gross folks in the universe!"Soyeon said looking so disgusted.

"Yah...Michelle why did you do that? You see them..." Sana extremely blushed.
"So? I love you...haven't I told you that?" Michelle asked and Sana smiled but blushed...she can't look straight.
It's my first time to see Sana like this after Nayeon's death...it's nice that she've moved on but I feel sad for Nayeon.
"Iwwwness," Shuhua said.
"I love you Shuhua," Yuqi said making Shuhua's lips twitched.