Where did you came from ❄

"너 어디써 완는지
알 수 인는 지,"-BTS' where did you came from.

Jisoo's pov:

"Is that my name?"
The guy don't mind my question and asked me a new one
"Where did you came from?you're co members are so worried of you you're lost for five days Jisooyah"
I went silent not knowing how to explain everything but wait I'm lost for five days?
My yeodongsaengs mean to lost me right?
Did they pretend that I'm lost alone and they don't know anything about the way I'm lost?
Did I slept that long in Shi-ra's house?

I sigh and don't mind the questions in my brain and decided to state everything to him.
" I don't think you would believe me but I came from an ahjumma's house I think that woman is a tokgabi(goblin)ani ani ani
she's too big to be a tokgabi maybe she's a witch or something"I explained.
The guy laughed
"Jinjayo?!how can it happen
Yah!you're creating stories aren't you?!"
"Aniyo,listen to me I'm dead serious"
The guy is holding back his laughter
"Juseyo,"I pleaded
"Fine,fine,fine," he said and went serious he's now looking at me with a blank expression.
I told him everything I remembered from that morning I woke up,forgotten my identity, traveling with lights,going in this pink island,and seeing him well that excepts the HOURGLASS.

"Yah!that only happens in my favorite animes," he said.
I sighed
"I know it's not easy to believe my story,I really thought you can help me gain back my memories for you know my name,but I guess I'm wrong,"I dramatically said.

"Mianhamnida(I'm sorry),it's really hard to believe that but I'll try my best...
by the way I'm Kim Taehyung but you can just call me V or taetae I'm from the kpop boy group BTS," he introduced.
"So you're a kpop idol?"
"Ne but please don't feel awkward with that"he said while rubbing his nape.
" How come you're here?"
"Manager gives us day off for one day,"he explained
I nodded
" Haruman(just one day),"I muttered and rolled my eyes...
"Yah!what haruman are you saying?
Even if its just one day atleast we have a day off!"
"Yeah whatever"
I said and rolled my eyes again.

Taehyung and I sat on a log

"Uhmm Taetae oppa-"
"Yah!don't call me oppa!
you're older than me,you're born on January 3 while I'm born in December 30," he cutted but I'm wondering because he's blushing.
I frowned
How come he knows my birthday is he stalking me?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"So you prefer to call me Noona(bigsister) and I'll call you Namdongsaeng(younger brother)?"i asked.
"A-aniyo,that's embarrassing" he said shyly.
"Then let me call you oppa then,"

저자:눌라운야
지수:과연!!!!!
저자:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"But-"
"I want to ask you something oppa," i cutted emphazing the word 'oppa' sweetly,I want to piss him off but as I glance at him he doesn't seem so pissed he was smiling but his cheeks are tomato red.
Eh?what's wrong with him
I touch his cheeks,he was so hot.
"Are you sick?"I asked
"Aniyo!don't mind me," he said and get my hand from his cheek...
It's weird because as he hold my hand he blushes harder

"This girl has an electric power,pikachu's electricity lmao"

"Are you saying something Taehyung oppa?" i asked for I heard him murmuring.
He shooked his head then stretch his feet to stand...
"I need to bring you back to your dorm,your co-members are surely searching for you," he said in his deep husky voice.
"Dorm? Co-members?"
Taehyung held my hand and helped me to stand...
We walk together on the pink forest,
"You're a blackpink member Jisooyah,blackpink is a famous kpop girl group,you're the visual of the group,some people said you looks like Jin hyung,and some people bash you for they thought you're the member who doesn't get dance steps easily," he explained in his deep voice then bite his lips...