Gyongju

Dedicated to:_lovess
I can't properly dedicate because I use phone but I appreciate your comments💜😊

"Why did you saved me? Why are you here?" I asked.

"I love you," She said and kissed me again it was rough and desperate...She kissed my neck and it's turning me on and I was supposedly getting rid of her shirt when I saw her eyes filled with tears.

"Taehyung... Please...just...stop...I don't know what to do anymore,"
She's crying...

I love her too...and it hurts...
My visions suddenly went dark and I made the book flew towards my hand and I faded.

Jisoo's POV:

I sobbed... He's gone again...
He won't change... He won't.
How could he?
And why is it him?

"Jisoo! What the hell!" It's Michelle who just arrived.
"I'm sorry...."I sobbed.
"We must've killed him when you didn't stopped us! You're a fool!" Sana yelled.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...
I just love him so much so much that I'm foolish," I cried hugging my knees.

"No more time... Gyongju....Bulguksa temple...the next case is there hurry..." Michelle said and I faded with my pink smoke...

I took a rest in a city halfway to Gyongju and when I get enough of strength I faded again.
It's hard when you didn't reach your highest point you will get too much exhausted.

❄❄❄❄

This place is nice the houses all look modern but that's ain't the reason why I am here.
I need to find Taehyung...Kkaman rather.
A tear fell from my eyes.
Right he is now evil. I can't believe the childish and innocent V that I used to loved is already the darkness asset.

I continued walking I need to find where he was.
He was hard to sense and I don't know why.

Bulguksa temple...
I get my phone and look where it was...hmm...10 minutes away from here...north.
I closed my eyes and I faded.

This temple is kinda big compared to the Sebyeonggwan in Tongyong...I saw a lady nearby.

"Excuse me,"
She turned and frowned.

"Neon namjaeun kkamange siseoneyeo? "
(Have you seen a guy in black?)
I asked.

"Modeun kkaman?"(As in all black?) She frowned asking me again.
I nodded.

" Oh ne!...namjaeun nun kkaman modugwa..."(Oh yes! I saw a guy and his eyes were all black and-")

"Eodi?" (Where?)
I asked and she accompanied me.
And I'm nailed to my position when I saw him killing innocent people.

"Stop!"I yelled and he turned.
He's grinning ear to ear and he look so wicked.
" Oh hi...Haessar,"
He motioned his hand and dark smokes attacked me in which I blocked. The people screamed because Bulguksa is a famous tourist spot.

If only I can widen my range if only I reached my highest point I can control their emotions.

"Don't worry I
will fix them," V said and strengthen his attack and I hit my back on the wall.