Fake Love

I try to deepen the kiss but I didn't feel any sparks...
It's only V,as I kiss Taehyung entered my brain.

I pulled away and started crying.
"J-Jichu why?"
"Yoongi,why it's still him?
Why I can't forget him,why, why do I love Kim Taehyung very much?" I asked as I pulled my hair.

"It's okay," He said and hug me
"It's still him,I'm sorry but I'm giving you a chance, please change my heart,"
"I will baby," He said and kiss my cheek.
"Yoongi...I'm already weeks here maybe it's time to return to the world I left," I said with a deep sighed I saw the gloom on his face but he shook it away.

"I thought you're giving me the chance,"
"Yeah and you can prove it to me even if I return there," He smiled and hugged me.
"Thankyou Soo-yah you won't regret it,"He looks so happy and I smiled even if I'm not happy.

❄❄❄❄

" Dongseon-ah-"
"Miss Kim!"He hugged me tight.
"Sorry I just miss you," Dongseon chuckled.
I rubbed his hair,this little boy.
"Where are my Dongsaengs?" I asked.
"I dunno It's so sad to say this but YG entertainment is close to bankruptcy,"He said glumly.
" What? No..."I gasped
"Yes,YG lost a lot and he's the CO-CEO,your manager unnie is the CEO but she's under YG's influence,and Blackpink  will have no more comeback," He glumly said.
"Where did they go then?" I asked.
"YG ditched them but the netizens got no idea about it now they're living in each of their homes,Maybe Miss Manoban will go to Thailand soon and will help managing their hospital, Miss Park to Australia and will manage the restaurant they own with her parents, Miss Kim to New Zealand and will help her parents who are lawyers," Dongseon glumly said.

"No way..."
"It's all Because of you Miss Kim,YG is mad you left the group
and the netizens got no idea about your absence, Blackpink girls doesn't have any social media appearance the whole month,no tours,just stucked,Miss Kim,where have you been?" Dongseon asked with symphatetic eyes.

"Jisoo!" Someone called me and I turned...It's Chaeng.
She rushed with a hug and started sobbing.
"Unnie...you're back,did you forgave us?"
I took a deep sighed.
"No.... But I need to return,"
She look at me glumly.
"Rosé where are they?"
She didn't answered she held my hand instead.

❄❄❄❄

"What's that building?" I asked it look abandoned.
"That building is owned by my parents it's meant for condo units but still undone and on plan so I told my parents to make something there for the mean time,"Chaeng smiled.
"What's it?"

We entered the building and my mouth gaped in shock....
There are green screens organize set and grandiose cameras.

"Wow..." Is all that I said
"Unnie!" Lisa appeared with a smirking Jennie beside her and I can't help it I hug them.

"Do you forgive us?" Jennie asked which made me smile.
"No....but I need to return,what you did still hurts,so this is all for?"

"A comeback, we used our own money," Jennie said.
"Our own sources,"Lisa continued
"And we will do it without the knowledge of YG,what if we'll call this Blackpink entertainment?" Rosé gasped.
"This building can grow," Said Lisa but I shook my head.
"We don't want to shock and confuse people, we will shoot our MV and let YG check it after that we will submit it to Mnet," I said and Rosé smiled.
"Nice"
"Tsk as if that old man will appreciate us," Jennie contradicted.
"How about the steps?" I asked.
"I choreographed it and I will just teach you, Goebel said I'm awesome right?" Lisa smiled and raised her hand.
"I don't think we will make it,it will be tough it's only us," Jennie sighed.
"Of course we can make it!" Rosé said.
"Blackpink in your Area!"Lisa  sang.
"Fighting!" We all said.