Winter Bear

PB: Do you know any cute actress that can play Michelle Choi's role?
Comment please...

"Deal...Haessar,"

I didn't expected it but it lit a little hope in my heart but I'm guilty because it is still wrong.
Do I even have any choices?
I can't stop him he reach his highest point while me I'm still ordinary.... my hair yes it turns pink but it's not permanent because I got my dark side stopping all my good magics and I don't know how to defeat it.
And why would I stop him?
If he already say yes to what I said even if he might not be true with it...still it gave me hope....
Maybe deep inside he still loves me.

"Leave now...stop staring at me it's disgusting," he said and I faded.

❄❄❄❄

"Michelle... You're the white book owner right?" I started and Michelle stopped eating and stared at me.
"Are you doubting me?" She raised an eyebrow...
"No kid-"
"I'M NOT A KID! I'M ALREADY EIGHTEEN!" she yelled...
"Yah...calm down," Sana said.
"Baby....I'm not a kid right?" Michelle asked her leaning on her shoulder.
"Yeah...."Sana just said and glared at me.
"Why did you asked that all of a sudden?" Sana asked and I started feeling guilty.
"Ahhm just curious where is the white book," I said sheepishly.
"It's in the bottom of the sea...
Locked by corals filled with incantations...and no one can get that ever," Michelle answered this time as she kiss Sana...
It's disgusting but I envy them...
Will I even be like that with V again?

"Okay..." I just said.
"Okay?! That's all you said?Now that you know where it was you must protect it from Kkaman it's your duty... we trust you Jisoo and I know you will make it," Michelle said and that made guilt consume me...no...I'm just completely stupid.

"I will leave mom is finding me," I said as excuse.
"Bye," Sana waved...
"Sana-yah let's go in your room!"
It's Michelle...and it's iwww.

❄❄❄❄

"You're here again?" Jungkook glared.

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked
"He's not here...now leave," Jungkook said but Jimin suddenly appeared.
"He's on his room," He said and heaved a deep sighed.
"Unluckily you can't go there PD nim doesn't want you here, you made so much issues with V he said," It's J-hope who just apperead from somewhere.
He sighed.
"Just leave before Jin and RM will see you they're really mad of you because you made PD nim bothered before," Jungkook answered this time and I bowed my head to leave when someone speak.

"Why is she here? And are you all talking to her?" It's Jin.
"No hyung..."
Jin took a step forward in a dainty manner.
"Hey...how dare you! Don't talk to my dongsaengs...because you won't like to mess up with me, I'm the oldest member here and I'm concern about them you understand that right? You're the oldest in blackpink but shame on you you're acting like a kid!
My dongsaengs, I cook for them I take care of them they're like my daughters! I mean sons! Now leave," Jin said and his hands were both on his waist...

"Okay..." I said...but I didn't do that... What's the use of being a witch if you can't teleport?

❄❄❄❄

I appeared on V's room and I'm amaze on the sight of his room it is beautiful the last time it's not so huge as this.

I found him on his bed and supposedly calling him but I stopped on my way...when I saw him sleeping....I just smiled.
Cute...he looks cute and innocent but I shook the thought away he is just like that when sleeping.

I sat on the side of the bed and stroked his hair...he doesn't wear any shirt...that's how he usually sleep, he's topless and I never thought he still sleeps like that...
He recently sleep like this after we went to Tongyong.