Got you❄

I thought she already failed...
after that fainting....

But she suddenly went back on her composure.
She smirked evily at me...
I panicked as dark smokes surrounded by streaks of lightning appeared on both of her palms and it face me in a split second but thankfully I released bodies of water and contradicted her powers.
She is unbelievably strong.

Sweats ooze in my forehead and I felt my cheeks blush as my body melts into liquid....our magics exploded with the uncertain forces.

Jisoo never look exhausted she keeps on smirking while me I'm already panting.

I thought of a way to stop her....this will be dangerous to her but if it's the only way....why not?

Sorry unnie

I concentrated and released a water tornado in which turboed towards her the tornado enveloped her.

I feel the strong guilt for I know that one might remove life from her...I'm so sorry unnie but I can't do anything more to stop you...a sob escape from my lips as I felt on my knees.

But the next scenario startled me....the water tornado became dark until it became black and containing streaks of lightning....the water tornado enveloped me in a split second,tormenting me and I saw the darkness too.

Taehyung's pov:

I breathe this feels so good...the feeling of rest from that exhausting and annoying drama even if this is just for a short time I'm happy.

I close my eyes relaxingly but I felt a missing piece inside.
I opened my eyes and saw a familiar figure in which made me rush quickly.

"Kim Jisoo!"I called and...she turned.

"Taehyung oppa!.....
Can I get an autograph here in my shirt?! I'm a big fan of you!"

Okay....it is not her.
I roamed around after doing the autograph for her.

I sighed....I don't know what to think anymore bad or good?
Why do I have no control with myself?
I hate this....but what else can I do?

Minatozaki's pov:

I opened my eyes,I feel so cold I move my hands but I've no arms nor legs and I realized myself have transformed into water....I immediately shifted into my human figure and saw the messy surroundings damaged by the water tornado.... aunt's house doesn't look like a house anymore.

Speaking of aunt...where is her?!
"Aunt?!"I called nervously.

"S-sana,"I saw her unable to move under the bookshelf...
I pointed the bookshelf and it flew away...Aunt breathe.

"Aunt...Jisoo unnie-"

"I know and I don't think we can do something..."Aunt hopelessly uttered looking at me with gloom.
"No.... don't say that aunt,"I said helping her stood up.
"We must find her,"

Jisoo's pov:

I checked all the bookshelves in Sana's house.... where is that book?
The first time I went here she show me that golden book....that time she first trained me.

I pulled my hair in annoyance...
I want to destroy her house but Sana would know that I came from here.

I checked the drawers of the tables but I saw nothing there.
Arrrgggh I'm so annoyed until I saw an old unnoticeable floral carving on the wall it looks as same as the other floral carvings there so it's unovious well Sana's walls were full of floral carvings indeed hmmm....I knew this I touch the carving and saw something on the center a small wheel I chuckled...this is it!
I rotated the wheel and the carving glowed blue....