Shocked❄

"But Jisooyah... I love you" he said and that phrase stopped my world together with my rapid heart beating.

"W-what?" I said like I just bathed iced water.
My head suddenly ached and I see nothing but purple smokes...

Indistinctive whispers occupied my brain...

"I said you will be a doctor!"

"Really I'm accepted?"

"You can't be the main rapper!"

"Ah... So your Im Nayeon!"

"That guy is so handsome who is him?"

"He is M!n¥°onG=!"

Blurred...the image is blurred it cracks my head and it's slowly getting darker...

"Soo-yah!"

Lisa's POV:

"Yah! Chaeng give it back!" I whinned at Chaeng who have the strawberry choco lollipop.

"No way! I won! So this all mine," she sticked her tounge out to me and I felt defeated,but what's the deal?! So what?! I'll make sure I'll win next time duh.

"TSS whatever," I just said making Rosé laugh out loud.

"Sorry Maknae," She lovingly said which made me grin ear to ear because when Rosé is like that there's a big chance that I'll have the lollipop.

"Don't expect," She sticked her tounge out and I accepted my fate completely looking for something to cheer me up.

"Chaeng... That tree is so cute! It has purple leaves let's go there and take pictures!" I cheered jumping excitedly.

"Shouldn't we find Jisoo first?" Rosé looks so worried as she scans the surroundings.

"No....duhh she will not be in trouble or what let's go there first please!"I begged.

"Fine!"

Rosé rolled her eyes then we started walking and our pace become brisk in excitement.
The tree really looks more beautiful as we pace.

"Wow chaeng!" I said not because of the sight of the tree but because of the sight of Jisoo and Taehyung with the cursing Joy behind them which they just ignored then... Jisoo unnie suddenly collapsed.

"Soo-yah!" V caught her and without second thought me and chaeng run towards them.

❄❄❄❄

Jisoo's POV:

My eyes slowly opened...
Gosh my head hurts...

"Where am I?"

I asked myself dumbly until my gaze dropped on the girl whose arms are crossed in front of me.

"Hospital obviously,"

"Jennie?!"I muttered

" Stupid! How dare you fell over! Thankfully the two dumbs found you!"She yelled so loudly as she point my forehead.

"What happened?!"I muttered selflessly...
"What happened to you is Taehyung's fault! He-"

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed and my head get painful again as the images flashed...but there's this glitchy image of a guy.