Love Shot

"Soo-yah,I still love you,please stop running away from me,"

He hugged me tighter
"Go away!" I said
"No....,"he insists" Jisoo I love you please,"
I pushed him away
"Well I don't love you," I said while looking down.
He paused...
"No You're lying I know you still love me,look at my eyes and tell me that you don't love me," He said holding my chin up to face him,our eyes met,and I can't endure it.
"V please stop it,"
"Jisoo I love you,"
"Then why did you kiss Joy?then why did you tell her you love her too? Right there in Gwancheon,I'm with Jane we saw you," I said and he frowned.
"Soo-yah I don't know anything about that,and that kiss I don't know any we shooted In Jeju not in gwancheon," V said explaining further.
"So what do you call on what  I saw? An illusion?" I sarcastically said.
"Yeah ain't you with Jane?you know her,"
"Well don't judge her! I can consider her as a best friend,"
I turned my back to walk away but he pulled me.
"Jisoo please,I can be your slave or dartboard just don't stay away," He pleaded.
"Stop! Don't make a scene her look at the people!" I said but he just pulled me away and forced me at the passenger's seat of his car then he went on the driver's seat slamming the door.

"You don't want me to make a scene there? Then let's make a scene here," he said and crashed his lips on mine...
"V stop,we can't talk till you find explanations about that,you can't touch me too," I said when we pulled away but he kissed me again deeper,and I can't help but respond.
"V..." He intently look at me then As pulled the lace of my dress then he trailed kisses on my neck...
"Ahhh V,"
He make a harsh bite which made me moan louder.
He then stopped just to take off his shirt....he was supposedly kissing me when....

"Your eyes are red," He said
I groaned when felt a painful tingly sensation on my right leg....No....

"What day is today?" I asked
"September 1?"
"Shit..." I said as pink smokes wrapped around me
I opened my eyes as I discern the sea.

I need Sana....
I find her through the waters and I'm shooked when she appeared out of nowhere and splashed water arrows at me.

"How dare you show your face to me after killing Nayeon!"
She yelled and muddy sands wrapped around me blazing and scraping my skin,spilling blood.
"Sana stop!I'm sorry I've regret I didn't mean it the darkness controlled me," I explained but the sands just get sharper.
"She's my best friend Sana and she means so much to me,my conscience hunted me until now,I regret it I want to kill myself after I did--"
"Then why don't you kill yourself?! Well now I help you kill yourself! She's not just a bests friend to me I love her!" She yelled and splashed an arrow straight to my eyes making minor nerves bleed.

"I-I love her too Sana!"
"You don't understand I love her more than a friend could love a friend!"I'm shooked.
They have a romantic relationship?!
And I saw a huge water ball forming in her hands and before she kill me I transformed myself into smokes....

I appeared on the streets walking like a vagabond...
It rains wow,each time I'm sad does it need to rain?
My head suddenly hurt

"I wanna be a rap star so I wanna be the rapper,"
"No you can't be you suit as the lead vocalist and visual"
"But I have the skills"
"Jisoo Jennie fits the rapping position,"
"Then I'll be the lead rapper,"
"No Lisa will be"