I purple you❄

Sana's pov:

I dropped the flower on the grave she's gone...and I don't know what to do...I don't know where to get strength...why did she even died?

And out of all people...I can't simply accept that Jisoo killed her,her bestfriend...I can't stop getting mad to her,I simply can't stop it ...how dare her...she killed my friend....

I sobbed as the soil covered the grave...I just simply rushed here...her relatives didn't even talked to me...maybe they are in so much pain..

I breathe deeply as the sad music keep playing...I walk away just enough distance I can't bare to be in that grave anymore as the soil covered her lifeless body.

I bitterly looked at the surroundings as tears poured out my dark blue eyes...I want to liquify myself...why did even Jisoo restored my life that time of she'll just kill my bestfriend and do no restoration?!
That time Jennie penetrated the knife on my stomach...Nayeon cried so much...I know that...Jisoo can't bare to see Nayeon cry so she restored me,and now she killed Nayeon... it's so foolish...

I simply transformed myself into water as I went back to dorm... Sitting on my bed... Nayeon...I never called her unnie,she's the oldest member but I'm more matured than her,and it's so lonely without her...the door suddenly opened and Jihyo went inside.

"Uhhm sorry to open the door Sana unnie,"Jihyo bited her lower lip...when she saw me crying.

"It's ok"

"Uhhm Sana unnie...y-you have a visitor,"Someone entered the door upon Jihyo's nod...

"Lisa?"

"Sana...I know you're mad to Jisoo but-"

"If you're telling me to forgive her well I won't now stay away from me,just get out now"I coldly said my eyes turning dark blue.

"No.. it's just that she's hospitalized,"Lisa said avoiding my eyes.

"I don't fucking care!"I yelled...and it's actually my first time to cuss.

"U-unnie,"Jihyo said rubbing my back but when she noticed the change in the color of my eyes she hurriedly squinted out the door.

"S-sana she puked a lot of blood awhile ago...Sana....she fainted... You're the only one who can help her,"Lisa said as she stared at me filled with begging.

"I don't care if she dies...She didn't even care that she killed Nayeon,"I coldly said as the plant in the vase loose all of its waters in seconds.Lisa gulped.

"But she get back to herself after Taehyung explained to her....her eyes were pink again...you think she didn't blame herself...she is crying every night because of Nayeon... she's so sad.... please save her...we can't loose her,"Lisa said as her eyes teared... I'm unmoved,back to herself?! Didn't she knew how much I love my friend.

"It's not Jisoo's fault... it's Shi-ra she triggered her...and somehow it's V's company's fault..."Lisa hardly explained...I sighed.

"I'll try,"I simply said as I hold Lisa and we vanished with water.

❄❄❄❄

Jisoo's pov:

The bright light...it hurts my eyes it's very bright....I slowly blinked..but it really hurts my eyes....my stomach grumbled and I'm shock when I saw my arms which are very thin...It looks like a bone wrapped by thin plastic sheet.... My tears fell.

The door opened and I saw my dongsaengs.

"You're awake!"Lisa said....and was supposedly rushing to hug me when Jennie stopped her.