Begin❄

Jisoo's POV:

I don't know until when I'll stay like this.I look pathetic...what if those purple will spread?
Will I die? Why did I...even live if I'm meant to die?

I heard a knock on the door destructing my pile of thoughts...Maybe it's just them;the girls.

It opened...and I looked sideways as it revealed who it was.I'm awkward to face him since if I'm not just reckless...and if we just didn't did it...I won't suffer.

"Jisoo-yah,are you alright?"
He sat beside me,I just ignored him;I didn't say anything.

My face is just blank.
"V,it seems like you're drama with Joy is so successful," I started to speak.

"Y-yeah,"

I just keep quite for sometime until I thought of speaking...

"If ever I'll die...will you remember me?" I blurted bluntly waiting for his reaction...until his eyebrows creased.

"What are you saying?"
He looks confused and mad.

"How many days I survived without you...you didn't come here even once...you're too busy-"

"Soo-yah,it's just a drama!"
His voice suddenly went high-pitched.

"Alright...I knew...I'm happy for you Tae...uhhm I need some rest good luck to you,"I said and tried my best to smile...Jennie is right.
I laid back on the bed and wrapped the blanket all around me.I don't want to see him.

"Yah...Soo-yah!talk to me," he said trying to remove the blanket...slightly sounded irritated.

"Taehyung-ah...just leave...you still need to shoot,"I said in a calm voice.

"Yah! I came here for you!," He yelled but I just completely ignored him like I already slept.

"Jisoo don't you even appreciate my effort?! even if my schedule is too busy I came here to see you! Don't you understand?! You keep blam-"

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO COME HERE!" I yelled as the blanket flew away.... his face is stunned.

"S-soo-yah talk to me-,"

"WE'RE TALKING!"I yelled...
" What's wrong with you?! I sacrificed this day to visit-"

"So you're calling this a damn sacrifice?!"I yelled back.
" You don't under-"

"I understand V! And it hurts! How many days am I laying in this f*ckin' bed! and I might die soon! Don't you know how much I miss you?! and it seems like you are just forced to come here! Just leave!" I yelled and felt the tears streaming down my face...screaming all my heart out.
I sobbed feeling the purple spread more....

He didn't speak he just hug me.
I keep on scudding...I don't want to feel his sympathy anymore,he's just counterfeiting it all! I hate him!

"I'm sorry," He said hugging me tighter like he don't wanna let me go.

"Yah...I said leave," I said in a low voice... his hug is calming me down.

"I miss you too...Baby Noona,"he said as he let go of me;he look at my face studying it;I looked down.He tilted my chin up and a blush creep my face.He sighed looking at me glumly.

" Should I leave now?"He asked but I just stared at him blankly;he waited for my responce until he sighed...

"Okay then...jalga," He turned his back and slowly walk towards the door;each of his steps were compromising my heartbeat.

He held the knob tight slowly rotating it...
My heart skipped a beat and I hurriedly run towards him,throwing myself and hugging him from behind.

"No..."

He slowly turned and smiled at me...leaning close and kissed me softly.

"Soo-yah,let's spend this day together,"He calmly said.
"Where are we going?" I asked but he just pulled me on the bed...my back slumped he hovered above me...looking at me intensely.

"Y-yah!"

He gave me a slow and soft kiss on my lips and I gasped as we pulled away.

"Just kidding... Let's go," He chuckled as he get off above me...my face incredibly blushed.

❄❄❄❄

The breeze were too cold but the sun is shining bright,Taehyung just keep his pace still...

"The weather is kinda peculiar Tae," I said as I stare on the blue skies he just smiled as we get sitted on the bench...the beautiful bench.

"That's because autumn is getting closer," V said as he smiled at me.

"I like summer,it is warm...the sun shines bright," I said as I hold my hand close to the sky.
V chuckled.

"It's okay...Autumn will be fun..it will be cold,leaves will fall," He said amusedly.

"No...leaves falling is no fun...summer is better it's bright and happy at autumn leaves will fall...then winter...the trees will be dead," I said preventing my voice from cracking,if only I could stop the time or go back.

"Soo-yah,there will be spring a time for new colorful beginnings," He said as he try to cheer me up.

"No...I don't think I'll still witness the spring Tae,it's so sad," I said as a sob escape my lips.

"You're not dying..." He said in almost a whisper and hugged me tight...I smiled trying to be happy but I can't feel happiness and as we pulled away his lips met mine...we kiss passionately then we parted not because of the chest pains but because of the voice that suddenly called him.

"Taehyung-ah!"

It's a mad voice filled with hatred

"Joy? What are you doing here?" V panicked he don't know what to do and it hurts.He don't know how to choose me.

"Why are you with her?! God! I crawled the whole Seoul to find you and you're with this slut?!eww gosh!" She said and my blood boiled...but what can I do? She is right.

"Stop saying that to her," V warned but Joy just glared.
V deeply sighed...

"Fine...let's go now,don't be mad Joy okay? I'm sorry," And V gave me an apologetic look before leaving...and that hurts.

I sobbed... I couldn't help it,
So Joy matters now? I feel like Joy is more important than me.

*stay playing*

"Y-yes?"

"Jisoo eonie go back here at dorm we need to prepare for tomorrow's fan sign..."

"Coming Liz,"
I simply said before I heaved a deep sigh as I walk.

"Soo-yah,there will be spring a time for new colorful beginnings,"

Yeah...but it's only you...you will have a new colorful beginning without me.

With Joy...you will bloom with Joy and I will be left burried in the snow of winter.