Can't believe this❄

Kishie's POV:

*coughs* coughs* calm down put down your gun don't kill me okay...if you remember me I'm the third person/author's POV here...
Ahhhm sorry for the late update everyone I've promised for an update yesterday but something came up and sorry for those innocent minds who cringed last chapter only two chaps but there's another tomorrow.

Lights! Camera! Action!

❄❄❄❄

"V no!"

The book glowed....
Why does it have to be you?
Why Taehyung?
Why are you like this when we're going okay?
Jisoo asked herself because when they finally went alright all these things happened

The rocks wrecked and she expect a portal to the dark world but there's nothing inside...
Just a small piece of red paper.

Jane hurriedly get it then she scrutinized the paper.
"I-I don't understand," Jane said.
"Jane...give it to me!" Jisoo ordered
"No! What will my mom say? She expects that I'm the chosen one! She'll surely kill me!" Jane yelled.
"Until now you still think of your mom?! It's for our safety just imagine dark witches invading the world!" Jisoo said.
"It's for your safety we dark witches will fade and die if that damn prophecy will happen!"
"The prophecy didn't say anything about that all that it says is a battle within good and evil," Jisoo yelled back.
"Undefined," V said and he motioned his hand as the paper flew towards him.
"I know where is the next gate... If you see that book container where the black book is attached and gone it has a missing details and the details were here...And all I need this do is find that detail...somewhere in this red paper," He chuckled.
"V! Why are you doing this?! V why didn't you tell me!" Jisoo yelled in confusion.
"Soo-yah I'm Kkaman son of Woklama! It's been a long time when your mom planned to kill me! I can remember my memories now that I'm back here in Tongyeong, I'm Woklama's daughter,"

"Woklama..." Jane suddenly remembered what her mom told her. An indistinctive memory.
"Shi-ra,Ji-eun,!" Woklama said as she happily approach us.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think I'm in love with the Dark Prince!" I said in a fluttered manner.

"Dark prince?! But the dark Prince is just meant to dark witches," I said.

"Yah! You two are just jealous!"

"No...be careful Wokie I'm scared you'll get hurt in the end.

" Whatever! "

❄❄❄❄

"What happened to you?!" I gasped when saw Woklama crying.

"The Dark Prince love someone else she love Jung Junghua!" I cried heavily.