Coachella❄

Rosé's pov:

How about this pen in Jisoo unnie's room?
I clicked play and....

My eye's widened
It's....

The pillows tearing one by one and exploding in the air just with Jisoo's cold stares...she looks so scary... her eyes are black.
This pen is really just an ordinary recording pen a pen that can record voices only but I upgraded it so it can show an holographic video of what it had recorded.

"How are you doing that?" Jennie asked and I noticed that she's on the corner of the room.

"I have telekinesis powers and I'm motioning the feathers inside that pillow in jumbling motion together with my own strength that makes the pillows explode one by one...well I can do this to humans too," Jisoo unnie grinned like an evil witch making me gulp several times and I saw Jennie's face very nervous.

"Calm down Jisoo unnie!
You're strength might drain
Just let the darkness store in your nerves and let it escape when you need it," Jennie said and a few pillows left unexploded.

"Am I controlling the darkness now?" Jisoo unnie coldly asked Jennie but Jennie's face is doubtful and nervous.

"Y-yes ofcourse y-you are hehe," Jennie said nervously and Jisoo laughed...
I don't think so Jennie unnie...I think the darkness is controlling her and if it got severe she might kill the people around her...and it's not good.

"Jennie yah I do what you've said I avoided the dongsaengs and I'm being version 2.0 the serious type and coldness is what I'm feeling right now," Jisoo unnie said coldly...
So Jennie is the one who told Jisoo to avoid us?

"Nice! You really must avoid the dongsaengs they'll just force you to get settled with V and they'll do nothing good...unlike me...I'm your bestfriend," Jennie said proudly.

"I know Jennie yah,thanks for always being there...I appreciate it so much," Jisoo unnie said but my blood started boiling...how dare you Jennie...
I don't think Jennie is being controlled again she looks so natural and maybe she just said that she's being controlled before and convinced Sana but the truth she's really Shi-ra's spy and her plan is to make Jisoo bitter to fasten her death...how dare they are!