Filling The Void | Chapter Thirty - Three | Yeah, I'm pretty much whipped.

R Y D E R

I want to skip down the hallway but people will stare.

I know I have this 'image' I have to maintain, but I'm just so grateful to have Aspen.

If only they knew how happy I was.

If only the same heart tremors that went through me when i saw her went through every one else. Maybe then they'd understand.

But instead, as I practically jump with glee away from Aspen Waters people gawk at the boy who has lost his heart to a girl who they never thought deserved it.

But she did...she does.

I've known all along, and while I may not have wanted to admit it, it feels so good to finally show her...TELL HER how I feel.

Even though she hasn't said the 'special words' back, part of me knows that she will when the time was right. If she didn't feel the same way I don't think she'd be flirting with me insesintley.

When I stop at my locker I see someone walking down the way I'd come and instantly recognize him.

"Hey Bash!" I fall, hands cupped around my mouth.

He looks toward me and then sends me a head bob.

I'd need to thank him later for that heads up at Treks Sushi. After all, he'd helped me get Aspen.

_______

Boywhoownsablacksuvanddrivesitaroundbecausehescompinstatingforsomething

say whaaaaaaat?

Lol, had to do it. Thanks for reading
🖤