Prologue.

right, okay. hi.

so, before you carry on reading, i would just like to point out that this story is quite shitty. the writing is poor, my characters get extremely annoying, and just the whole plot in general is just... eh.

i was still pretty young when i wrote this so it does get a bit childish and cliche.

also, i didn't know much about football or the footballers mentioned when i started this, so don't @ me.

also, if you're not a fan of smut, i would just like to warn you that, unfortunately, there's some graphic chapters ahead.

but anyway, yeah, if you do decide to carry on reading, that's on you. i only keep this story up because it was the first one i ever published on here. sentimental value, i guess.🤷🏽‍♀️

okay.✌🏽

·  。゚ ☆ :  * . ☽ . *  : ☆゚ .

Prologue.

Alma's POV

I scrunch my face as I feel many droplets of liquor land on my skin. I mean yeah, I get it Barcelona is winning the game and people are overly excited for their faves but come on. Who said sprinkling a bottle of beer in the air was valid? I scoff to myself, these fans act really stupid sometimes.

As I was sitting amongst the spectators, the ball is kicked from the field into the crowd and I could see it from a distance that it's heading towards our direction since we were like 3 or 4 rows behind the first one.

By God's beautiful grace, it landed on the girl next to me. I could tell she wasn't expecting it to land on her but a couple of seconds later, realization hit her and she started screaming like there was a living demon inside her.

I'm guessing the fact that she was holding the ball that her favourite team was just kicking not so long back was a bit too much for her. It was pretty comical and I failed to keep myself from laughing.

I turn away, shaking my head at this madness before my eyes land on the big screen of the stadium and I see my face on full view.

I instantly stopped laughing and my smile fell as I averted my eyes to the ground. I'm not exactly shy but being shown on the biggest screen and on television wasn't exactly something I could handle.

The girl next to me stood up to throw the ball back to the guy in the number 11 jersey who was nearest to the sidelines. And yes, I know his name. I just don't like saying it.

He seemed to catch it with no effort, as he mouthed her a 'thank you'

He seemed to catch it with no effort, as he mouthed her a 'thank you'. He swiftly turned back around as they resumed with the game. I looked over to the girl next to me, who was simply smiling to herself. I couldn't help but smile too, she must be over the moon.

Even though Junior is not my favourite player and not to mention that he's in the opposing team, I still somehow found his politeness towards his fans something to admire. Not many football stars are that humble.