17. NeyNey Where'd You Go?

Liked by leomessi, tyga and 1,342,162 others

neymarjr Missing my...🍃

Comments have been disabled.

Alma's POV

I groan as I make my way to the front door with the doorbell ringing for like the fifth time.

"Okay, chill the hell out. I'm coming!" I snapped. I'm not exactly friendly after just waking up.

I finally reached the door and swung it open. "Leroy? What are you doing here so early?" I questioned.

"It's 2pm." He said sarcastically.

I simply rolled my eyes and moved aside so he could come in. He had a McDonald's bag with him which was the only thing I was happy about at the moment.

"Is that mine?" I asked when we reached the kitchen and the bag was already in my hands before he could answer.

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "Well, you're welcome."

I gave him an innocent smile, kissing his cheek before digging into my meal. We've grown so comfortable with each other in such a short span of time, so much that we even behave as if we've been friends for the longest time.

"Where's Sam?" He asked as he lifted himself up to sit on the counter.

"She should be around here somewhere." I answered, with my mouth full.

"God, where are your table manners?" He said, giving me a disgusted look. "Anyway, I was thinking that maybe we should go out." He proposed.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We're having this get-together kind of thing, you know? My teammates and a couple of others will be there. Kind of celebrating the continuation of the season and stuff." He shrugged, typing away on his phone.

"Mh, I don't know Leroy... Don't you think it's too soon? You know, meeting your team mates and all. That's like meeting your parents, just a little less of a big deal." I reasoned. Or at least tried to.

He gave me a look. "First of all, that doesn't even make sense. And secondly, everybody knows you already and they all like you so I don't get what you're worried about." He shrugged.

"I promise. It's gonna be fun, you'll love them. And if you're not enjoying yourself - which I highly doubt will be the case - I'll bring you back home." He continued when he saw I was hesitant about this whole thing.

I wasn't worried about if I was gonna love them or not. I adored those guys, they are literally my favourite team after Barcelona. I was worried about if they were gonna like me.

"Okay, okay fine." I said after a while. Might as well just go for it, right?

"I'm coming too." A voice speaks up from behind us and I turn to see my sister standing in the kitchen doorway.