26. Bye Sam.

Alma's POV

It has been almost a month since I've been here and we were currently at the Wembley stadium for a match against Tottenham. It felt weird being in a Liverpool gear because I've only ever had two kits in my closet - Manchester City's with my cousin's name and Barcelona's with Ney's name. I had a Real Madrid one once upon a time but we all remember Suarez burning that one.

I'd like to think I am adjusting just fine around here. I finally got to know everyone's names without forgetting them a day after, even though the fact that they had their names on their jerseys was a huge advantage for me.

Neymar and I are alright too. We call each other and Skype almost every day, if not every day. Trent and I are also cool - not letting our past cloud our judgement now.

I can confidently say that I have everything under control. Just like a girl should.

I was sitting on the bleachers along with the team staff, the subs and the coach. We watched as the players shook each other's hands before they got into their respective positions on the pitch. We had Virgil Van Dijk as the captain. No surprise there.

The game proceeded in a normal tempo for the first 30 - 40 minutes of the first half, with neither ends scoring a goal.  Jürgen Klopp was getting a little frustrated. It's not that his team was playing terribly, they just weren't having proper finishes.

And I couldn't agree more.

Just before halftime, Tottenham won a corner and Dele headed the ball from Eriksen straight into the back of the net. Even though I didn't really like Tottenham, my favourite player there scored and was assisted by my other favourite player but I couldn't celebrate their goal because well, they were in the opposing team.

Me celebrating to a Tottenham goal while dressed in Liverpool clothing wouldn't exactly look good in however way you looked at it.

The referee blew the whistle for halftime and we all headed to the locker rooms. I didn't go in with the boys of course, just in case any of them decided to strip. I didn't know them like that yet, for me to be comfortable with seeing them half naked.

But from where I was standing, I could hear Klopp trying to knock some sense into them. He wasn't like super angry - smoke steaming out his ears type of thing but he wasn't calm either.

15 minutes quickly passed and we all returned to where we were seating.

Tottenham were working on maintaining their lead and Liverpool were focused on equalising. But that's not all they were aiming for. They wanted to equalise and win.

Firmino stroke the ball but it landed straight on the Keeper's hands. Instead of holding it safely in his arms though, he tried to punch it away but it came back to the Brazilian who stroke it before. He kicked it again and scored on the rebound.

They hardly gathered together for a celebration because they wanted to score the winning goal so badly. Time was running out.

It seemed like the more Liverpool attacked, Tottenham came two times stronger. I was getting worried, for them obviously, cause I don't think I really gave a fuck.

I may be a part of this team but I'm not a part of this team.

Mane was fouled 5 or 6 feet away from the box and they won a free kick. It was the 93rd minute and I'm sure this was the last action of the game before the referee blew the whistle.

Even though he's the one who won the free kick, Salah was the one who took it. He curved the ball towards the players and some ran to head it into the net whereas some tried to clear it away.