40. Well, Too Bad.

👥samiestones

👥samiestones

its_almastones Okay but where do I even begin?😩😭 Maybe I should start by saying CONGRATULATIONS!!💃 Congrats on going through the easy part of life, haha. I knew you could do it, and I'm proud of you.😌 I never doubted even for a moment that you would make it.👀 Note the sarcasm.💀 The world ain't ready for you!🙌👏 Go into the world and do well but more importantly, go into the world and do good.🌸  Kid, you'll move mountains.❤️ Phinally Done. 😉🎓😍

View all 76,429 comments.

johnstonesofficial Proud!❤️

kylewalker2 @samiestones Remember, bosses don't take notes from your guardian.👀🤷🏻‍♂️💙

trentarnold66 😌💯❤️

leroysane19 @samiestones Always had it in you.🤗✨

val_klopp Daddy's biggest fan😂😂 Boss it.🎓👑

jhenderson 😍😍😍

leomessi 🙌🙌Young blood.☺️

~

Alma's POV

"You know I'm proud of you, right?" I said to my sister, who was changing into a different outfit from earlier.

We were at Pique's place since he threw her some sort of celebration party and we were currently upstairs in his room, with Sam getting ready.

"Yes, yes I do. You've mentioned it like 20 times today." She chuckled.

"Yeah but that's because I really am so proud of you. Both John and I are. You're his little cousin who grew to be a sister and during the graduation ceremony back at your college, even though he tried to hide it - he was crying while I was facetiming him as you walked onto that stage. Both Kyle and him - you know how they're never apart. That's how huge this is for us. As little as our family is right now - we're all abundantly proud of you."

"And I don't want it to seem like I don't appreciate you guys and everything but I just wish mom and dad were here today. I can't help it. I didn't get not even a text from them, nothing." She said quietly.

"Maybe they just didn't know what today was. I mean, if we both didn't tell them the who could have? Don't be sad about it too much, okay? Focus on the people who are here, those that actually matter." I put my hand on her cheek before motioning for her to finish getting dressed. The last thing I want is for her to be sad about our parents on such an important day for her.

A while later, I rushed out Pique's room and went to stand at the top of the stairs. "Guys, guys!" I managed to yell over the music. "Okay, she's coming down in a few seconds." I announced before rushing down the stairs myself.

Cheers erupted from the whole of downstairs as Samantha appeared, her glow unmistakable. That smile on her face - that's the smile I'll always go out of my way to see.

She walked down the stairs as elegantly as they come and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that if that was me, walking down this long flight of stairs in heels and with all these people staring at me, they'd legit have to pick me up from the floor.

Soon after, everyone went back drinking and having fun - and Sam went to socialise with a bunch of her friends too.

I made my way to the kitchen to get myself something to drink - something that's not as fancy as the ones that are being served. Walking in, my eyes land on the only person who was in here.

Neymar was sat on one of the chairs, scrolling down his phone. I closed the door behind me - yes Pique's kitchen has a door, it's normal - and I went to open the fridge, grabbing a small bottle of water.

I was on my way out when he called my name and I turned to look at him.

"You just walked past me like I'm not even here." He said, looking at me.

"What, did you want me to greet you with a hug or something?" I questioned, clearly being sarcastic.

"Yes actually. I would've loved that."

"Well, too bad." I prepared to leave.

"Wait." He stood up, making his way to me. "How long is this gonna go on for?" He asked quietly.

"I'm leaving in like 2 days so it shouldn't be long, don't worry." I put on the fakest smile before finally leaving the kitchen.

I bumped into Coutihno and he hugged me, telling me he hadn't seen me in so long. Him and I weren't really close, we barely even talked but he was cool with just like how I was cool with him. We talked for a while before he disappeared to somewhere.

Not spotting Antonella anywhere, and my sister being occupied as how Miss Party should be, I was left all alone so I decided to head outside in Pique's backyard and I was taken by how beautiful it was. It legit looked like those fancy parks. I decided to stay there for the rest of the night - We'll at least until some of the guests leave.

I preferred my own company over all those people inside.
~

Liked by luissuarez9, neymarjr and 521,473 others

3gerardpique So proud of you! Well done you little star.😍❤️ @samiestones

View all 14,213 comments.

~

Super short chap but it was just some sort of filler.